Random thoughts

I’m spending the night at a home owned by 2 people in their late 60’s.

It’s a 2500 square feet house with 3 full baths.

I have a nice outfit but it needs to be ironed because I’ve been on the road for a week.

They have an iron but no ironing board

I’m very triggered about this.

Before you say you don’t need an ironing board to iron, people wouldn’t buy ironing boards if you didn’t need an ironing board to iron clothing

I have a mini ironing board. My wife thinks I'm funny for owning a mini ironing board.

Shit is useful.

I’m spending the night at a home owned by 2 people in their late 60’s.

It’s a 2500 square feet house with 3 full baths.

I have a nice outfit but it needs to be ironed because I’ve been on the road for a week.

They have an iron but no ironing board

I’m very triggered about this.

Before you say you don’t need an ironing board to iron, people wouldn’t buy ironing boards if you didn’t need an ironing board to iron clothing
Hang clothes in bathroom and take a long hot shower,that might take some wrinkles out

I agree that an ironing board is a must for ironing but this is shit logic. BOL brotha, k own that you look dapper no even in wrinkles.

I agree that an ironing board is a must for ironing but this is shit logic. BOL brotha, k own that you look dapper no even in wrinkles.
Understood

But I was told by these people that I could make due by putting a towel on a desk and ironing that way

That shit don’t work, boys.

Understood

But I was told by these people that I could make due by putting a towel on a desk and ironing that way

That shit don’t work, boys.

Can confirm. I just tried the same damn thing last month. Shit does not work.

I know if a parent would be concerned with what schools in general are teaching my child but WTF, I pinning more of the blame on the parents. And tired of hearing both parents work. Do you know the kid from the Texas shooting had no father figure in his life. Okay you get separated or divorce no problem but God dammit don't abandon your kid's needs.

Cape Coral 5th grader arrested for threatening to start a mass shooting​

"This student’s behavior is sickening, especially after the recent tragedy in Uvalde, Texas," Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno said. "Making sure our children are safe is paramount. We will have law and order in our schools! My team didn’t hesitate one second…NOT ONE SECOND, to investigate this threat." Right now is not the time to act like a little delinquent. It’s not funny. This child made a fake threat, and now he’s experiencing real consequences,” stated Marceno.

1653862986205.png

Good, we get to see his face but no need to know more about him, he's only 10 but let's ASAP go to his home and see who is his father, mother, guardian, whatever and get in their face and investigate what they are doing or maybe what they aren't doing. Sorry, my rant is complete.

Wifey sitting on the couch, her face buried in her phone:

-It kinda smells like poop.

Me, going through the fridge for something to drink, having just come home from work:

-I farted.

Wifey, without ever looking up from her phone:

-Oh.

#marriedlife