Random thoughts

Should I start tanning? It's right here at Pfitness and I want to look good naked.

Fuck you Kevin Spacey for ruining that incredible line and all the rest they gave you, kid fucker.

Patoowey on your face, Kaiser.

I think you should start a "Stevie gets a tan" thread and then not do it. You know, just to stay on brand.

#toughlove

#getemstevie

Just thinking of Muddy and wondering when was his last post? Thought he just exited out but with COVID here. Hope all is well.

Thought came up cause we went to C Eve party at neighbor's home and was by my count 20-25 people gathered in close proximity though some didn't stay as long as us. At least 50% I know for sure wasn't vaxxed and probably more (including an 92 year old lady) so wearing a mask wasn't an option.

Thought for sure by work I would have gotten by now. Time will tell and hopefully just will be omicron. My son knows at least 4 friends who have omicron I'm surmising since all just have say just sore throat along with a low fewer etc etc. Of course they all were vaccinated like my son.

I think Casper chased Muddy away. I should probably tell him that Casper is not currently obsessed with a female, hence not posting.

Wifey and I have been spending 5-6 hours a day plaing fokkin' Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's unbelievably good. Last time I had such a blast with a game was with the first Halo, my roommate and I spent 3 weeks worth of evenings finishing it.

That was over 20 years ago. Fuck.

What system is zelda on?

I’ve been out of the video game loop for about 20 years.

Should I start tanning? It's right here at Pfitness and I want to look good naked.

Fuck you Kevin Spacey for ruining that incredible line and all the rest they gave you, kid fucker.

Patoowey on your face, Kaiser.

yes, give those hospital nurses and upgrade!

What system is zelda on?

I’ve been out of the video game loop for about 20 years.
Me too. Wifey got us a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.

It's got all the old NES/SNES classics too. I've almost played through Zelda II as well (using an online walkthrough and tons of quick saves).

A lot of the classics still hold up. Super Mario 3 is amazeballs even by today's standards.

This new (2017) Zelda is something else though. $120M budget, took 300 people 4 years to create it. The game's world is ridiculously large and almost endlessly interactive.

Agreed on the Mario's, particularly Mario 3

Fact: The Philadelphia Mummers parade is the oldest folk parade in the cunt tree

Me, watching wifey watch The Dark Knight Rises on TV:

"Why does 2012 look old?"

Me again, having an insta-epiphany:

"Because 2012 was 10 years ago."

😳

Me too. Wifey got us a Nintendo Switch for Christmas.

It's got all the old NES/SNES classics too. I've almost played through Zelda II as well (using an online walkthrough and tons of quick saves).
Matty have you seen this? supposedly for exercise

Grade 2 Remote Schooling

[Lara clicks on the Raise Hand button]
Teacher - Yes Lara, you have a question?
Lara - I LOVE HUGGING MY SISTER
Teacher - Thank you Lara.

Remind me not to interact with that little shit's parents.

3B683ED4-C5C9-46AE-AC55-817C9D360092.jpeg
Rare snow day in Victoria