Random thoughts

I don't think I've seen a player as whacked out as this player DragonKenny on Stars. Dude raises almost all pots, is a calling station, and will represent any draw/undercard that pairs up on the board and you never know if he has it or not. I've seen him lose all in for hundreds of dollars to 2nd pair with nonsense over and over, but sometimes he has it and he doubles up. Also he often gets over $1k on 1/2 $200 max buy in and bolts, or goes broke - flip a coin on which. Shit is hilarious, but he's my main mark on the site. When he rips it on my top pair I get the fuck out of there though.

Yes I reloaded there because they gave me a 100% bonus on $500, shit releases slow as fuck though. Up $120 specifically targeting fish and getting through the bonus. Fuckin sharkfest.
Adrenaline was pumping on this one. He had 3's :lmao:

Dealt to neagranufan17 [Qs Qc]
Revis11: folds
neagranufan17: calls $5
CallYourMommy: folds
FindingNemo32: folds
Dragon Kenny: raises $15 to $20
dbrinker: folds
neagranufan17: calls $15
*** FLOP *** [7s 9h 2s]
Dragon Kenny: bets $29.93
neagranufan17: calls $29.93
*** TURN *** [7s 9h 2s] [4c]
Dragon Kenny: bets $50.93
neagranufan17: calls $50.93
*** RIVER *** [7s 9h 2s 4c] [9d]
Dragon Kenny: bets $101.86
neagranufan17: calls $101.86
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Dragon Kenny: shows [3h 3c] (two pair, Nines and Threes)
neagranufan17: shows [Qs Qc] (two pair, Queens and Nines)
neagranufan17 collected $407.44 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $410.44 | Rake $3
Board [7s 9h 2s 4c 9d]
Seat 1: FindingNemo32 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Dragon Kenny (small blind) showed [3h 3c] and lost with two pair, Nines and Threes
Seat 3: dbrinker (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Revis11 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: neagranufan17 showed [Qs Qc] and won ($407.44) with two pair, Queens and Nines
Seat 6: CallYourMommy folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Big shout out to Christina!!!!

My bff that I have text conversations with all day, every day.

Have Birthday, boobies!!!!

Oh man.......

Alright my favorite hand has been jj for a long time, because it was good for a $1200+ pot at Sugarhouse - my set vs fl & royal draw and it held.

Anyway, here we go again with it! Had no idea I was up against AA and KK. The post flop check with the heart draw out there was hit or miss, and it got him to push, so phew! I didn't even realize the board paired at first and my heart dropped out of my stomach, lol.

Latest $500 deposit over $1,500 now and $50 of the $500 bonus cleared!

:cheers:

PokerStars Hand #228249849855: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2 USD) - 2021/07/19 19:36:19 ET
Table 'Gerda' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Dragon Kenny ($180.54 in chips)
Seat 2: neagranufan17 ($508.14 in chips)
Seat 3: LelandGaunt38 ($205.75 in chips)
Seat 4: Toot_the_horn ($205.71 in chips)
Seat 5: neosoboleva ($1243.86 in chips)
Seat 6: NeuralNets456 ($192.49 in chips)
Seat 7: Aaron1224 ($198.01 in chips)
Seat 8: HBGgolfSIM ($292.02 in chips)
Seat 9: TryToBeatBlonde ($200 in chips)
neagranufan17: posts small blind $1
LelandGaunt38: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to neagranufan17 [Js Jd]
Toot_the_horn: folds
neosoboleva: raises $10 to $12
NeuralNets456: folds
Aaron1224: calls $12
HBGgolfSIM: raises $28 to $40
TryToBeatBlonde: folds
Dragon Kenny: folds
neagranufan17: calls $39
LelandGaunt38: folds
neosoboleva: calls $28
Aaron1224: folds
*** FLOP *** [5s 7h Jh]
neagranufan17: checks
neosoboleva: bets $131
HBGgolfSIM: raises $121.02 to $252.02 and is all-in
neagranufan17: raises $216.12 to $468.14 and is all-in
neosoboleva: calls $337.14
*** TURN *** [5s 7h Jh] [5h]
*** RIVER *** [5s 7h Jh 5h] [4h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
neagranufan17: shows [Js Jd] (a full house, Jacks full of Fives)
neosoboleva: shows [Kc Kh] (a flush, King high)
neagranufan17 collected $432.24 from side pot
HBGgolfSIM: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Fives)
neagranufan17 collected $887.06 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1322.30 Main pot $887.06. Side pot $432.24. | Rake $3
Board [5s 7h Jh 5h 4h]
Seat 1: Dragon Kenny (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: neagranufan17 (small blind) showed [Js Jd] and won ($1319.30) with a full house, Jacks full of Fives
Seat 3: LelandGaunt38 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Toot_the_horn folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: neosoboleva showed [Kc Kh] and lost with a flush, King high
Seat 6: NeuralNets456 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Aaron1224 folded before Flop
Seat 8: HBGgolfSIM showed [Ad As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Fives
Seat 9: TryToBeatBlonde folded before Flop (didn't bet)

That's alot of big betting n rasing going on post flop with marginal hands.

That's alot of big betting n rasing going on post flop with marginal hands.

Marginal hands? It's top set vs AA vs KK. I figured one of them had at least KK or AK of hearts and would push, that's why the check.

Neoso's call for $300+ with just KK was pretty bad I do admit that. He had to know his kings were no good at that point.

I do agree that my calling $36 with just jj was questionable, but it's a 1 in 8 shot to catch a set and this is exactly why I do it with most pocket pairs.

Second biggest pot of my life man! Woo hoo!

:cheers:

Your play was fine. Especially if they gonna put themselves all in on flop with 1 pair and no draws in multiway pot.

Thanks a lot man.

The post flop check there COULD get me burned if someone is on the heart draw and freerides to the flush, but based on the preflop action I sensed that someone would make a move.

I'm really trying to get as good as I can at playing online, really taking a lot of notes and targeting fish etc.

Ok, so I looked into applying for an I-192 " Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant." from US Immigration
so I can visit America once again.

Its just too fucking convenient here in Windsor with the Detroit airport, shopping, and sports venues a stones throw away.

They have changed the process so that it can be completed MUCH faster if using a US attorney. One of the main reasons I was discouraged from starting the process was because it took quite long, usually a minimum of 9 months and often longer. Now it can be done in 30 days.

There are numerous law firms here and in Detroit that specialize in immigration matters that have US attorneys on staff.

I'm 99.9% confident I'll get approved. Why? Well first off, its been at least 15 years since I've been arrested, and basically my most serious charge resulted in a 6 month sentence where I only served 4. That was back in 2005 when I got charged with dangerous driving and assault with a weapon after I knocked a cyclist down with my car in Toronto after he intentionally smashed all the windows on the passenger side of my car and I fucking lost my cool. I got out of my car and was going to lay a fucking beating on him but decided against it. Was a good decision to not beat the shit out of him - I was pretty angery to say the least. (I was also ordered to take anger management while serving the sentence which I did)

I spent 4 months in Maplehurst (in Milton, ON) in a work unit, no cells, just rooms and I folded laundry 5 days a week and had perks like extra meals, gym time etc. We played volleyball and floor hockey at least 4 times a week.

So I'm 100% not barred from the USA, but I do not qualify under the Visa waiver program (Canucks don't need visas to enter the USA, only a reason and means to support their trip) that every Canadian is eligible for if they don't have any arrests etc. I need a visa to enter the USA and always will. They issue 1, 3, and 5 year waivers (I-192) wich means re- applying every 5 years to be eligible.

I think my first stop after Detroit will be Tennessee. I'll go see pretty boy and he can show me around his hood.

In Canada if you put on hockey helmet and discard the glasses you could pass at first glance as a modern day hockey. Maybe not with your excess weight appearance. :dunno:

Though in the US of A that look gives the impression of potential terrorist. And weight either way doesn't make a difference. :yes: Shave the beard and odds increase of a hasten entry into out great country.

Only conclusion I ascertain is Canada is not enough to keep Plommer happy. USA >>> Canada, again!:usa:

I like both countries quite a bit, pal. America is a nice place to visit but Canada is home and always will be.

I have some great memories of time spent in Western NY as a kid and as a young adult. Spent some time near Philly as well back in the 90's, valley Forge PA to be precise. Visited Delaware and NJ while there. Flew from Buffalo to Philly.

Also spent a lot of time in the Bradenton FL area from 1989 - 2001. The Muslim terrorists fucked up a good thing between the two countries when all you needed to cross into either country was a verbal declaration of citizenship. I crossed hundreds of times into NY state from Ontario and was never asked much other than citizenship, the Americans never gave a second thought about allowing a Canadian in when they showed up at the border. That changed big time after 9/11. Now both countries immigration/customs look at all the databases they can (both USA & Canada share police records etc with each other at the border) when you enter the country, they know about all arrests, contact with police for suicide attempts and other mental health issues.

Also, Canadians and Americans that live close to the border have it good as we get the best of both countries while only metres apart.

I miss shopping in the US more than anything as prices and variety is so much better.

Last edited:
You want to talk about a mind fuck of a day yesterday

It starts at 5 am when roommate is shouting from the bathroom next to my room to other roommate, I tell him to shut the fuck up and he says some shit to me to try to get me to fight him - big strong guy that could probably take me. FUCKING scumbag. I knew it would only get worse and I was not happy at all there so I was like I just need to get the fuck out of here because he's not going to stop and this situation isn't going to get any better. Plus in that area you can be walking the street and very easily get jumped/mugged both of which happened to me in North Philly, was horrible, and I definitely don't feel like doing any of that again. The bottom line is fish play poker at night so that's when I have to play, and if that guy is going to to be doing that shit I'll pull a knife on him and possibly end up in jail - which needs to not happen again. That's right I said it - you're a tough guy and you're trying to bully me? I'll pull a knife on you and we'll see if you feel like dying. Fucked up, but Philly is Philly and I don't carry (probably should).

Then I go to file my UC, and there's some verification check that I can't complete. I have an ID but my SS Card was stolen and they need like 3 different things. Tried to get a phone bill from Boost but they don't do phone bills that have the criteria that UC demands. So, UC as a result is on hold until I get my fucking benefits card (also stolen) in 7-10 business days. Very frustrating, but I'll be able to file the multiple weeks when that arrives - so that'll be alright.

Then, I decide to update my address on Wells Fargo, and as a result my debit card stops working (I spend 30 minutes on the phone with them and they say the problem is with the apps - not true when it's not working on all of them). I'm not diversified like you rich fucks so as a result I am not able to get an Uber or a fucking Lyft. I figure out that I can withdraw the $$ from Stars to my paypal and use my paypal card on Uber which is a fucking ridiculous thing to have to do, but thank God. Otherwise I would have been stuck at my old address with a $400 Airbnb booked and paid for.

So yeah, after all that shit? Yeah I felt like binge drinking.

Ridonkulous.

Last edited:
I need to get healthy like you fucks. The other day I'm in a friend's vehicle, am reading texts and both times I was doing that I got dizzy/neaseous and felt like I was going to throw up and or pass out.

Horrid indigestion whenever I eat anymore. Hopefully dropping the Mountain Dew and eating healthier improves that, then we'll get to some exercise.

I need to get healthy like you fucks. The other day I'm in a friend's vehicle, am reading texts and both times I was doing that I got dizzy/neaseous and felt like I was going to throw up and or pass out.

Horrid indigestion whenever I eat anymore. Hopefully dropping the Mountain Dew and eating healthier improves that, then we'll get to some exercise.
Motion sickness has nothing to do with being fit. I can't look at my phone for more than 30 seconds when I'm a passenger.

I can text and drive like a mofo though.

Ah gotcha.

I've always had it a little bit, but how bad it was the other day was fucking ridiculous man.

No foruming in vehicles for Steves, lol.

Are you hosting a spot on Airbnb or that was where you were staying?

I'm staying at an Airbnb, It's not the best but it's ok. Fucking expensive though. Tough to find an apt with no job.

I think if Steves can't make poker work he'll pursue a mortgage job as a closer. I did it for awhile and it is nerve racking stuff, but that way you don't have to deal with any of the bullshit an LO has to deal with.