Random thoughts

Question -

Does anyone have any idea how to get a place without a job? I don't have anyone who can cosign with me. Something less expensive than hotels/Airbnb's but not a shithole.

Going to roomster that shit. Craigslist is ridiculous, so many fucking scammers.

Ok I have two live poker stories on why I'm hesitant to go back to it, both from Cleveland. Great room though, but you meet some weird fucks. Also, good luck finding a 9 handed game anymore with the Corona virus shit, and I am not a very good 6 handed player.

So I have an Amazon Fire for when I'm at the table. If it's idle for a bit it'll put up these ads for kids stuff. This one guy saw that and goes "what are you, a pedophile"? Wtf is that?

Then this other weird fuck. Shriveled up older Mexican guy. Creepy. Anyway so I'm friends with this cool guy and great player Jeff and so is he, so he decides we should be friends. I try, and he's sitting next to me I'm making my folds and he's like "would you play this?" then a few hands later "how about this"? Dude, what are you a fucking idiot? You don't put your range on blast at the table dumbass. So this creepy fuck follows me into the bathroom (no, he didn't go to the bathroom) and is all "why don't you like me?". I play it cool and am like dude I have no problem with you it's all good (a lie).

Then at the table he starts talking shit so I put him on blast and go "what the fuck are you doing following me into the bathroom, you creepy fuck?" Everyone is like what in the fuck, he gets humiliated and starts calling me names, etc. and I'm like dude just leave me the fuck alone man. Humiliating someone like that could get you hurt by someone like that, but I didn't see any other way to create space.

One more, this one chubby male dealer decided we were buddies so he starts doing shit like tickling me when he walks by and playing with my head phones while they're on my head saying "you shouldn't wear those, it's bad for action". Umm yeah I wear them to block out the anglers and pick up my energy, you dumb fuck, and why are you touching me?

Some of the hot female dealers will flirt you a little to get that extra tip. Of course it's fake since they're tryna get that money, but it's fun nevertheless.

I'm about to order some good headphones. Tron I think you might win this one buddy. :hattip:

Last edited:
Question -

Does anyone have any idea how to get a place without a job? I don't have anyone who can cosign with me. Something less expensive than hotels/Airbnb's but not a shithole.

Booking.com is now trying to compete with Airbnb, in Europe lots of similar listings, I looked around in US not so much but I see a few in Phila, you know the area better check it

When you make a search there's a sorting tab that says "Entire homes & apartments"

How much are you paying per night for the one you're in right now?

Thank you for telling me about the sorting! That helps man.

The first week was $400 and I just extended for another week for $480....not thrilled about the price increase but I told myself no matter what (within reason) I will not complain....some hosts require only five star feedback on ur profile so thats what I need from him.

And for the non scammers they require proof of income, with UC being unacceptable. So, I have to say I have an under the table job, which would never be in the mortgage industry (compliance and all that shit.

Can't say poker player because all the poker players that are fucking scumbags ruined that option.

I wonder what I should say I do under the table.

And for the non scammers they require proof of income, with UC being unacceptable. So, I have to say I have an under the table job, which would never be in the mortgage industry (compliance and all that shit).

Can't say poker player because all the poker players that are fucking scumbags ruined that option.

14. Graphic Design

Do you have an artistic vision? Are you good with graphics and computers? Then you can make some cash under the table by doing graphics for people.

While this is also a full-time career for most people, it’s a great way to dabble if you are just getting started.

You could do anything from logos for websites, t-shirt designs, signs, greeting cards, etc. People are willing to pay some decent money for these services.

"Hello, I am interested in your rental unit. I do graphic design for Gamelive.com and I report to Roguejuror."

Last edited:
A couple goodies in case anyone tries to mug me again my threatening to beat me up. I should be playing that stolen fucking guitar RIGHT NOW. You're a mugger and you offer me a fucking choice on if I get to keep the laptop or the guitar?

Um....thanks for the laptop, I guess?

Oh hey, I'm a mugger but I'll give ya a fair deal.

items.png

They pull a gun and I fold my cards.

Last edited:
Here's an awesome mugging story.

So in North Philly I was smoking for a bit and went into this corner store for some smokes. I had on my security outfit. This fucking punk comes up to me and goes "Are you a cop? If so, I'll punch you in the fucking face." I'm like no, I'm not a cop. So he's like how much money you got and I'm like not much and hand him a few bucks. He's like you got more than that so I give him the rest.

Oh, it gets better.

He then stalks me to my home and says to me "You're gonna go to the ATM and get me a hundred bucks, and I'll meet you here later". I say ok, wait for him to leave and call the police. An officer shows up, and I'm standing out there for like a half hour talking to him. People walking by are shouting shit like "REST IN PEACE!" because out there they don't want anybody "snitchin".

The mugger kid then rides by with his friend on bicycles and they both scream "HE'S A COP! HE'S A COP!"

North Philly is fucking awesome, especially if you're white.

Just remembered 3rd mugging story. I might have told you guys this one already, if so I apologize.

So I'm in Fairmount (which actually is fucking awesome) and I'm playing guitar on the street. Some young people coming out the bar stop, start listening and even dancing a little and we're all having a good time. This guy that looked like Seal sits down next to me, I'm losing my buzz so he hands me a bottle. It ends up getting me pretty fucked up - might have been laced or some shit - and he waits until I'm inebriated and then stands me up and starts frisking me - as a result the youngsters run off. He then steals my phone, not my wallet, fucking smiles at me then runs off.

I go down to the police station and they're like "maybe you shouldn't be playing guitar on the street at 3 am."

Good point.

Thanks for no one complaining about all the posting, not doing it to be annoying, just been through a lot of shit the past few years and reflecting. Also detoxing form playing those high level games with the exception of the fish (not that easy).

Last edited:
Mama K report from Papa K - still plagued by Essential Tremors and getting little relief from the Deep Brain Stimulation.

Fuck that.

Regarding returning to live poker I think I will be doing is seeking medication/treatment for my anxiety. It's chronic no matter what I'm doing and that's really bad for you. That's especially bad for a poker player that has to put up with variance and anglers. I did drink constantly when playing in Philly to try to numb it but as we all know that's a self destructive cycle. Standard issue for many players actually. They do that and die young.

Awesome video about how everything is fucked up then they are fucking ROCK STARS and that is EXACTLY what will happen in stevek's poker career.

Back up at 2/5 to the left of a fish.

LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO.

And for the non scammers they require proof of income, with UC being unacceptable. So, I have to say I have an under the table job, which would never be in the mortgage industry (compliance and all that shit.

Gigalo?

After reading about your difficulties findng suitable housing I'm grateful to have a bach apt ( jail cell ) that only costs me $480 CAD a month ($380USD) all inclusive and I'm locked in with my lease that only allows small increases annualy. When I moved in here in 2014 my rent was $413 CAD. Plommer not giving this place up for anything.

Gigalo?

After reading about your difficulties findng suitable housing I'm grateful to have a bach apt ( jail cell ) that only costs me $480 CAD a month ($380USD) all inclusive and I'm locked in with my lease that only allows small increases annualy. When I moved in here in 2014 my rent was $413 CAD. Plommer not giving this place up for anything.
I’m fascinated by this. I need more details. How many square feet? Is there a kitchen? Shared bathroom. That is crazy inexpensive. How safe is the area on the 10 scale (10 being extremely safe).

I love my apartment but it’s really expensive and it annoys me sometimes.

I’m fascinated by this. I need more details. How many square feet? Is there a kitchen? Shared bathroom. That is crazy inexpensive. How safe is the area on the 10 scale (10 being extremely safe).

I love my apartment but it’s really expensive and it annoys me sometimes.
I dunno the sq ft pal, its very small. Bathroom/kitchen in unit. Scale of 1-10 safety? 9.5. Is there crime? Absolutely, violent? Very little, most crime is nuisance shit, cars getting broken into, stuff getting stolen when there is an opportunity etc. Lots of bike theft.

We avg 2 murders per year where the victim and perp are known to each other, so random stranger on stranger violence just doesn't happen.

Now I moved here in 2014 when the rent was $413 and has incresed to $481 after 6 years. It will go up again in March to ~$498 CAD.

These units are old, built after the war for returning Canadian soldiers and have been converted for older adults, minimum age to rent here is now 55 and starting rent is $630. I was fortunate and savvy enough back in 2014 to know how cheap Windsor was and so I made the move. Windsor was not very popular back then but that has changed as people from other parts of the country have been snapping up property here as it was a bargain.

youtube blocked this vid prolly because of the weed plant.

Last edited:
Scale of 1-10 safety? 9.5. Is there crime? Absolutely, violent? Very little, most crime is nuisance shit, cars getting broken into, stuff getting stolen when there is an opportunity etc. Lots of bike theft.

We avg 2 murders per year where the victim and perp are known to each other, so random stranger on stranger violence just doesn't happen.
9.5? I'm calling this a triple 10 :10:

These are the only docs I could find quickly. From 2016, but shows I'm not bullshitting.

1.PNG

2.PNG