Random thoughts

Insane. Wifey and I are looking at 2br condos around 2700 a month in Mimico.

Insane. Wifey and I are looking at 2br condos around 2700 a month in Mimico.
Marty I would fucking kill to live in Mimico for anything close to what I pay here. An old friend used to live in a bach apt with cheap rent just down the road from Mimico on the Missisauga side.

958 East Ave
Mississauga, Ontario

So glad to not be renting an apt in Brooklyn anymore. Renting apartments in Brooklyn is a young man's game.

@plommer I appreciate the video, pal. I would guess that is 450-500 sq feet.

Man, I would love to get into something that is sub $2,000 but I friggin love my crib and I love being near the beach. As soon as the chicks see my place their clothes start falling off.

I also can’t do 500 sq feet at least until my sons go off to college.

I have a decision to make in a few months. I’m paying about $600 per month beyond my comfort level.

And now I have completely spoiled myself with the apartment and the view.

ok so lets say ~475 sq ft. Suits me just fine. Windsor is not Toronto but its a decent place overall with all the conveniences of a bigger city.
Its lacks nothing, you can get everything here and if not here most definitley across the river in Michigan.

Getting to Toronto is easy, multiple train trips leave for the big smoke every day, plus car rental places etc.

Would I rather be in Toronto? Absofuckinglutely. There is no place I'd rather be, ever. But I'm playing the hand I've been dealt, so I live here instead.

I mean, it looks a little depressing. Now you living like a real American brother Plom

I mean, it looks a little depressing. Now you living like a real American brother Plom
It doesn't feel depressing at all - cool in summer, warm in winter = comfortable all year and I usually crack a smile when I see what rents are everywhere else. Plus its Canada.

My place is practically free compared to units in a big city. The main reason I moved here was to take advantage of cheap rent.

Coolie how much you pay a month in rent pal?

Last edited:
Can't BELIEVE no CTE fans here. They've only been the best band in the world for quite awhile now, duh.

RIP BRAD THE DAD

Ok first off my bad on wrong thread

Also, we agree to disagree man!

They're SO GOOD, JUST LIKE U2 WAS PRE 2000 (WHICH IS WHY THEY WON ALL THE GRAMMIES)

@stevek, CTE is one of my favorite new bands. New pop music isn’t very popular on Gamelive but one mans trash is another mans treasure ya know, pal.

Now stop mucking up this thread with music

I don't consider them pop, they're alt rock imo.

Noted and will do Officer Tronner.

:hattip: