Random thoughts

i have a couple of clients that have removed gratuity from their restaurants

people still tip

win/win

Europe does both things correctly, although I don't mind tipping culture at all. The final price is more or less the same, except in the European model you don't get to show gratitude to your server for above average service.

Service is definitely better in tipping cultures.

Parisian waiters are fucking dickheads.

And you speak the language. Imagine how it is for the tourists.

This was a nice story. Finally some good news on the newscast.

The Ontario police officer who found a toddler “alive and well” after the child was lost in the woods north of Kingston, Ont., for more than 72 hours is telling the nearly miraculous story of his recovery.

“That’s the best day I’ve had in the OPP in 25 years,” said provincial Const. Scott McNames, who found three-year-old Jude Leyton in the woods of South Frontenac, Ont., Wednesday just after 3 p.m. He was taken to Kingston General Hospital by Frontenac Paramedics Wednesday, and remains there in stable condition. The hospital says he’s expected to recover./

A little Ontario boy named Jude Leyton has reunited with his parents after he became lost in the woods for three days all by himself. Abigail Bimman describes the desperate search for the three-year-old, who found him, and what likely saved his life.

Is saying ‘I’m sorry you feel that way’ a good non-apology?

No, bud. Was just reading some ebattle stuff on an fb group page.

Second time this month, I’ve forgotten to put garbage can out on curb in morning, and decided to get in my car and chase truck through neighborhood, and ask him to come back.

Think I’m the only person in our neighborhood that does that.

I miss my garbage/recycling chute. We have to buy garbage bag tags here, the city charges $2.50 per bag.

I'm totally a condo dwelling fag.

Chutes are the bomb, yo!

Give me convenience or give me death.

I miss my garbage/recycling chute. We have to buy garbage bag tags here, the city charges $2.50 per bag.

I'm totally a condo dwelling fag.
how that works, the tags get scanned in the truck?