Random thoughts

2016 gamelive was a fucking trip

jesus

BDCD758A-9F15-45B4-B27D-4B2689F1D932.jpeg

MrX tell us about that time you were playing around with a fire extinguisher

have never triggered one as well

There was a time in my life where I was discharging one or two a month. Didn't end well.

that would be an entertaining story, bone

We are at it again tonight boys. I have figured out a great combo that works really well for me (YMMV).

Start out with a couple/few shots of Whisky. Tonight we are drinkning Alberta Rye. On the rocks.

Then smoke a small piece of deluxe/delicious hashish from Quebec and voila (french)! Happy place.

Currently listening to Floyd -Dark Side of the Moon. Quite intense. So pleasurable. Oh, also watching naked young ladies dance on chaturbate.

I really enjoy watching hot young women dance while naked (the broads, not me). Don't want to see them using dildos etc, not sexual, sensual. Hard to find a broad dancing online, most of them are playing with themselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I wanna watch them dance.
Tonight its Snakes and Arrows by RUSH!

Feeling tremendous fellas (and Teela - yes I know you're here pal). Quite nicely/pleasantly buzzed and a tad bit drunk.

RUSH on the headphones is the cherry on top

Sometimes I am asked if I have any siblings. This happened yesterday and I replied that I have a sister and then I went on to say I had a brother but he died.

I wonder if I should leave out that second part when it's just smalltalk.

A couple of things.

1) Tipping.
There should be no need. Service workers in the food & beverage industry should be paid a living wage, by their employer and not directly by their customers via gratuities. Why is their labour less valuable? Who the fuck came up with the idea? I'm betting it was some Jew. Apparently tipping is mostly a N. American thing and tips are not part of the culture in Europe or Asia.

2) Incomplete pricing. When the price tag says $149.99 and the cashier rings it up its now $161 or something, but its not $149.99
I wish that listed prices were completely accurate and included any fees/taxes. It seems dishonest of retailers to show the price yet require more at the checkout. It also shocks the system a little when buying large ticket items, that $999 TV? Its now $1168.72 when it's time to pay.

Europe does both things correctly, although I don't mind tipping culture at all. The final price is more or less the same, except in the European model you don't get to show gratitude to your server for above average service.

Pricing should include taxes although that is a bit of a headache for trinket shippers like yours truly because taxes vary based on shipping destination.