Random thoughts

Did you know that although Donald and Daffy share the same surname of "DUCK" they are not related?

They actually have little in common besides the same last name.

You're welcome.

$75 to send flowers to Mom. Sure it's cool I did the cool thing, but that's a good amount of money and my butthole hurts.

GoPuff hot pizza review -

It's a new thing they're doing, hot pizzas. I had a pepperoni one. I was very turned off at first because it wasn't very big, the pepperoni was a little burnt, and it was very greasy. You know what though? It hit the fuckin spot. Good taste, very filling. I also like the little surprise packet of crushed pepper. That's the kind of shit that sells me - nice little surprises like that.

Will I order one again? Not sure, time will tell. Probably.

7.2 Steviestars

It's an all night delivery service all over the country based out of Philly - it is a chain. A little expensive but good for snacks, alcohol etc.

Kind of like post mates but they have vapes, alcohol etc. too. It started out as an on demand hookah service founded by Drexel students Yakir Gola and Rafael Ilishayev. I bet they got a lot of Drexel puss after if blew up.

15 beers too many for Steves.

Old man hangover.

No more than 6? I respect that. I binge hard and it sucks. At least I don't do it on work nights anymore because with how fast paced and detail oriented my job is it'd be a recipe for disaster. It has to stop altogether.

Had no idea you died in Miami, lol. I'd like to hear that story sometime.

I'm told I had to be dragged out of The Clevelander by Peter Loshak, Blitty and possibly a couple more guys? I only remember waking up in an ambulance then being carried back to the hotel room I shared with Blitty.

Beer was not the only contributing factor. I was on a bit of a er, diversified bender.

Blitty wasn’t at that miami bash

I was at the nola one were a few of us almost died

Oh shit. That must've been Amby then. Or Jello? It's all a blur.

Also that surprises me, since it’s pretty standard to drink at least 13 bud light bottles whenever hanging out with Bread..