Random thoughts

But dying aside you've never had more than 6 beers in a sitting?
Yeah no I'm full of shit. It's just been a while.

My record is probably below 15 though.

I get a strong buzz after two tallboys. Happy with that.

On an unrelated note, new PB 🤓
Screenshot_20210117_192254_com.aricneto.twistytimer.jpg

Blitty wasn’t at that miami bash

I was at the nola one were a few of us almost died
I was SO HAMMERED the first night of that bash that I took a cab to my hotel. I realized the next day that I was only 1 block from my hotel. Shortest cab ride evr!

Lololo lofl lol

Also that surprises me, since it’s pretty standard to drink at least 13 bud light bottles whenever hanging out with Bread..
Right. That day we spent at the beach and in his and Robyn's fun room was probably my personal best then. I have no idea how much I drank. I do vividly remember the four hits of acid. 🏖️🥳

I was SO HAMMERED the first night of that bash that I took a cab to my hotel. I realized the next day that I was only 1 block from my hotel. Shortest cab ride evr!

Lololo lofl lol
Also, that was ELEVEN years ago almost to the day, boyssssssss

Also, that was ELEVEN years ago almost to the day, boyssssssss
wasn't that in late 2009? i think like Oct or Sept, cause Jan 2010 this forum was started and that was before here

i was not in miami that first night Matty died, i arrived the next day, airline lost my luggage and i went to a wal mart to pick up anything to wear

NOLA was like December 2010. Miami would've been sometime after the 2009 SBR bash.

yeah cause after that mini bash i went 3 months to Italy and was mostly offline during that stay, when i got back online there was thr fall out at srb happening, talked with taco to setup this forum

I dreamed I was living in a world where movies were judged was by how many Willem Dafoes were in them.

Like, any Willem Dafoe movie was good but sometimes there were two Willem Dafoes in a flic. That was a big deal.

Then there was a movie coming out with three Willem Dafoes. As the dream ended I was standing in a crowd in front of the marquis and all the people were pointing at it saying:

"That's good value."

"Ooh, that's really good value."