Random thoughts

Just met this DIME that was not only drop dead gorgeous but knew me better than I know myself, deeply.

World fucking rocked. For real.

Not sure if I'll see her again since she had to duck out, but inspiration? Between that and the incredibly cool musicians the incredible poet and others I met today, I'm feeling a lot of that, crew.

God Bless America.

Wait, Tungman doubts me? My heart is broken.

We did some shit and then we did some more shit.

She's so crazy. Got me blotto then walked me through it. Just cruising the city partying. She such a rebel. I thank her for expanding my mind and making me a better musicians when all is said and done.

We could be Bobbie and Clyde some day -she agreed to it.

"Having your own garden — and spending time in it — improves health and well-being. Increased health benefits from spending time gardening are similar to those seen among people who live in wealthy neighborhoods when compared with those who live in poor ones"

I will be getting some tomato plants for my small garden again this season. Perhaps some cucumbers and swiss chard as well.

Is Tungman a ghost? I'm the worst ghost chaser around! :clueless:

fhbsf.PNG

The idea of goaltending without a mask is just fokkin insane.

'Unbelievable speeds':
19-year-old charged after Mercedes clocked doing 308 km/h (191MPH) on QEW
qew-stunt-driving.jpeg

A 19-year-old man has been charged with street racing after the Mercedes he was driving was clocked doing 308 km/h on an Ontario highway.

"This is the fastest speed that I've ever heard of," said Sgt. Kerry Schmidt in a video posted to Twitter.

The veteran Ontario Provincial Police officer said he was "pretty much speechless" when he heard how fast the car was going before police managed to pull it over on the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) in Burlington, Ont., around 10 p.m. Saturday.

The 19-year-old was driving his parents' car and had another 19-year-old man riding in the passenger seat, according to Schmidt.

The teen's licence was suspended, the car impounded for seven days and he was also charged with stunt and dangerous driving.

She's so crazy. Got me blotto then walked me through it. Just cruising the city partying. She such a rebel. I thank her for expanding my mind and making me a better musicians when all is said and done.

How are we gonna name this one?

These days about 50/50 if that's a real movie :dunno: Don't have a lean

I need some kind of mechanism for special reminders. Like, stuff I can't just put on my scheduler.

Here's what I mean: one of my car headlights burnt out so I bought a two-pack of bulbs. So now what will happen is, at some future time - maybe years from now - another light will burn out but I will have completely forgotten I have this spare - so I will make the time-consuming trip to the store and spend the money on another bulb.

I need some kind of mechanism where, next time a headlight burns out, it automatically triggers a pop-up reminder on this computer saying, Dude! You have a spare bulb in the glove compartment.

And I'd be like, oh yeah. Say, that's a wonderful mechanism right there.

There's a reason I didn't just get a single bulb. It's a bit stupid but whatever, I got the 2-pack.

I spent $19.02 on a 6-pack of paper towels and a bag of chips today. 🤦‍♂️ Fokkin downtown stores.