Random thoughts

Out in a different part of the hood picking up some Yuingers yesterday and this mid 30's woman says "wassup lightskin". I ignored her at first, figured she was probably talking to someone else, but she didn't like that and followed up with a "wassup?". I gave her a nice smile and said hi, she chuckled and some old guy chuckled.

Between that and the college girls wanting to hang out at the hotel I'm pretty sure I'm the coolest security guy on the block (and the only one).

Sincerely,

Light Skin

Great article

Between that and the college girls wanting to hang out at the hotel I'm pretty sure I'm the coolest security guy on the block (and the only one).

Don't forget JJGold has got hots for you too.

Stupid weather. Blizzard out my window.

Prolly be a stupid drive to work tomorrow morning. Stupid weather.

I wonder if living in Canada has anything to do with it.

Bought myself some pepper spray and a knife for protection.

Sure the OT working late nights is nice, but you know what? It's pretty dangerous out there. A lot of fubarred looking people asking me for change and cigarettes (I don't smoke) at the wee hours of the morning.

Pepper spray is surprisingly inexpensive.

Can't wait to try it on my next omelette.

lipstickspray.png

Quote of the day:

"Nothing in life is fun for the whole family."

I just put in a new printer ink cartridge. First new print?

Getting a message saying my ink is low.

Why does everything have to be stupid?

Been doing some delivery grocery/stuff lately because only Aldi near me which has a very limited selection - and is just kind of odd tbh.

Amazon Fresh nails it. Best prices, amazingly quick delivery and clever too. You can say one tip amount so you look generous to the driver but then change it up after the order, if you're so inclined. I didn't change it, but that's pretty thoughtful, and kind of funny. Definitely shows that they are all about their customers. Basically Amazon wins everything. I order a Fire tablet at 11 pm at night and it's there at 5:30 am along with a text from the driver regarding where she put it.

GoPuff very gimmicky on being for the party people, but when my local distributors want at least $14 for a Yuengling 12 pack and you want $11.99, I can work with that. Good in a pinch too when you're working in a hotel, there's no TP in the security suite and you really have to go. That didn't happen to me, that happened to a friend. Thank you for the free orange juice out of nowhere but no, I won't be submitting a picture with it as per your request to be on your Twitter feed with the trashed college kids.

Whole Foods odd too. No trash bags? No Men's shaving stuff? $4.99 for your organic eggs?

Plenty of delicious items which are awesome and linked w Amazon for discounts which is nice but yeah, strange selection in some ways.

Fuck organic.

Ice cream truck just delivered me an Amazon package :square:

fucking sharing economy

Fukkin Cami came back for me, and I knew she would.

I don't know about health for the next few months.

I'll be in touch.