Random thoughts

xpy is in an intense forum battle
Currently e-battling with the regressive leftist identitarians and Italians (of all people) in the battle of most oppressed...

Regressive leftists for reasons already highlighted and the Italians because in the Olympics of oppression they're government owes my culture reparations because of what the ancient Romans did to my ancestors...

I want reparations and I want them NOW... 🤡🌍

Making 3% daily to sustain 100x leveraged open positions is a pretty chill way to make bank...

Having stem cells injected into your junk is actually a thing now...

Maan. I thought I was gonna see Chappele.
Sounds like you've been speech blocked bro...

Use a VPN to get around it. Youtube has blocked the comedic creator, Owen Benjamin for speaking his mind...

Victoria's secret recently hired their 1st trans model...

Cos all us guys look forward to watching these models to see which one has the cock hanging out...

#getwokegobroke

At the grocery store today, I, in a t-shirt, was shopping next to a woman wearing a parka.

So I guess that's where we are with that.

I don't know. Not familiar with the product.

Do you like Vicks VapoRub?

hell yeah it's a classic and pro

in the old days people even used to eat it

I was browsing in a pharmacy with a friend and and I saw it, I said 'I bet Muddy likes Vaporub' and the guy I was with said 'huh', later on that evening I rubbed it on his back, no homo, and that guy's name was Baggio

aPoAOJO.jpg

bs90hpL.jpg

ogkTZCa.jpg

I still have mine from ten years ago and still use it when I can't breathe. inhale from bottle no rubbing. eucalyptus motherfuckers :up

I still have mine from ten years ago and still use it when I can't breathe. inhale from bottle no rubbing. eucalyptus motherfuckers :up

How they gonna make any money if you never rub it? You're going to break our capitalism.

I'm having a hard time understanding the product. Like, what are we targeting? What are we doing?

So the deal is, when you're having trouble breathing - due to a cold? - you rub the stuff on yourself somewhere - close to the nose? - and the fumes help you breath??

Some damn thing?

People who fly in the middle seat, though. There can’t be anyone who does this because they want to, right?

There exists every type of person imaginable.

I'm an aisle man myself.