Random thoughts

Hey thanks.

On an unrelated note, I am going to have a Jurassic Chomp Blizzard very shortly.

Yeah that's right.

Arial is the best font though. All the other fonts just need to CALM DOWN

Fake news!

No but seriously man, I had to look them up, see what we're talking about.

They're decent respectable fonts I guess. I got no problem with your fonts. They might be able to carry arial's jockstrap.

Weird though. What I am finding lately is that I feel like I might need to pee - like maybe - it doesn't feel urgent but there is enough stimulus where I at least have to weigh the question.

Should I go? Should I not bother and do it later? It can wait.

But I end up going.

And I end up peeing long and hard. Like the proverbial racehorse. I was not even sure I needed to pee and I end up doing the max pee I could ever do.

So that is the latest pee effect with me.

I like grapes very much. Grapes are a go-to thing for me. I probably average 7 servings of grapes per week.

But grape-flavored drinks/candies/whatever ---> can't stand 'em. They don't taste right.

We can put a man on the moon but the state of 2018 flavor technologies still can't do grape.

:mudcat:

Feel the same way about bananas. Scientists can only seem to replicate the taste of over-the-hill, only-good-for-banana-bread-at-this-point banana.

I went to buy my weekly grapes yesterday but they were one thousand dollars a pound. That was quite the fine how-do-you-do.

Putting Hanoi, Vietnam on the bucket list, boys.

Hanoi.

The name James.

Compared to my younger days, there are A LOT more guys that call themselves James (rather than Jim or Jamie).