Random thoughts

I love putting douchebags on blast and seeing how they respond. They're always dumb as fuck and shit is funny.

Actually stepped out and got a haircut and a massage from a babe so I've chilled out. So, I'm going to rewind this. Cami you don't have to pay her, I'll make that right. And yes you are beautiful and I appreciate all of the great things you did as an incredible fiancee. All the cooking, all the cleaning. The beer runs. Putting up with me with I had those three day hangovers and my body's tranquilizers were fucked up from detoxing so I had all that paranoia that unfortunately is a part of my life. that You are also incredibly hot and we had a lot of great sex as well. You actually taught me a lot about that and other things and I appreciate it all. You're very funny cute as well. Marvin the Martian, lol. And how the FUCK do you spit that Mac Miller shit like that. That is very impressive and actually I do think if you wanted to you could be a musician. I've heard you sing and it's very impressive.

So, no one's going to screw with you or your cool dude.

What I'm saying to you is this though. Behave. I don't care about your partying you know how hard I party. By behave I mean be good to him and yourself. So, don't play the field on him like you did me at the bar. "Seeing what's out" there IS playing the field. I mean you almost got me into two fucking fights with that shit and I don't have time for that shit. Also be careful who you hang out with. Stay away from the addicts so you don't get caught up in something that could cost you time with your daughters. Treat tard form Kentucky like the piece of she "he" (it, with a face like that) is.

But Cami the main thing is, trust. Without trust there is nothing. I didn't just dump you to make a run at her, I also couldn't trust you. That shit having the Kentucky people blindside me with the false accusation as I'm blasted and trying to enjoy one the best hockey games I've ever seen in my life was so fucked up. I cannot believe you married that fucking thing, you're so much more attractive and intelligent than that. But your dude now is very cool so that's cool, I have a mistake fiancee as well (not you or nicky, fat ass from the sticks). Lol I can't believe I was engaged to that tub of lard but that was about loyalty. When I was down and out in State she did a lot for me. Talking to the addicts, fucked up. The shit at the bar. A couple other things.

Be trustworthy to everyone. No sneaky shit. I loved you so much I tried to take myself out because I couldn't stand the visions of you crying and I'm so sorry things worked out the way they did but I am glad that you appear to be happy for the most part.

And so I hope things work out for you. I do have love for you and I'm sorry about some of the things I said. Not at all about your piece of crap friend, but you. I CAN decide to get REAL pissed off about that $300. But I won't for now. You do owe me a favor at some point, right now I don't have anything to ask you to do except try not to be a douche sometimes. In other words, you're doing alright so try not to fuck it up We're too old to be blaming dumb shit on bad influences, aren't we and your kids need to be your priority.

Actually there is something you can do for me. Let Nicky know that if she's cool with it I would like to apologize to her, and I certainly don't care how pussy as squak feels about that. Now if it makes HER uncomfortable that's a different story. I respect her, not him. So if you get a chance, do that and you're good on the three.

That's about it.

Peace.

Vaping. Yummy.

Went with a Vuse Solo and the Blu kit (somehow that shit was $8 at Wawa. Score!

Got a bottle of Jack, shot glasses and a couple flasks for when we gotta shake the shakes or a shortie needs a swill. Baby, of course you can hit my bottle - I just want you to feel alright.

Bink.

And Cami I am deeply sorry I destroyed you.

Trouble.

No thanks.

Freedom is FAR more fun. I have seen the clink a couple times - trust me you don't want to.

So, behave baby.

It's ok.

Love. Always love.

My knee is bruising up badly.

The fuck is this shit anyway.

I'm semipro volleyball.

I don't hobble.

You used to be able to go to a soda fountain and get a drink called a phosphate. I wonder what that was like.

"Hello."

"Hi, what can I get for you?"

"I would like a phosphate please."

"A phosphate?"

"Yes, a phosphate."

"Okay, here's your phosphate."

"Thanks for the phosphate.

That's how I imagine that must have gone.

Nevermind. Garfield answered my question.

1986.png

It sounds like something that would definitely make you sterile.

they have green flavor there

its listed first

prob popular

So I clicked a link from Facebook and I definitely heard Yanny. Over and over, Yanny. But then they were discussing it on the radio and they kept playing it ---> I heard Laurel every time.

So I don't know.

Yeah it depends on what frequencies you focus on when it starts playing. I can hear both depending on whether my ears/brain latch on to the high (Yanny) or low (Laurel) frequencies first. Once you hear it one way it seems impossible to make the switch to the other unless you stop playback and try again later.

Fun nerdy shit.

I think my car has more bass and richer sound so ---> Laurel.

On this computer though, which just has the tinny speakers in the computer itself ---> Yanny.

Lemme try it on the other computer which is hooked up to the respectable speakers . . . . . .

Yep, Laurel.