Random thoughts

so

485ELDW.jpg

She's trash in a garbage bag. Hate her so much. Wouldn't let her fellate me if my dick was on fire.

Psyche.

she used to be very impressive looking (if I'm thinking of the right girl). But that looks odd to me. I mean, if you don't have pubes you're gonna have to spread the legs. Otherwise I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here. ..plastic boobs? :puke:

If I was interested in her - which I'm not - given that there has been footage of her honking on bobo on the internet for quite some time, this would seem a step back.

Quaint I guess.

Give the gift of time this holiday season and her your loved one a Tom Tom. Tom Tom gets you there faster.

Garmin's product has Tom tom's crushed, but that there is some pretty slick marketing, imo.

Time, you know you want more.

In airbrushed way, I would assume. Unless she has ass implants, which does not seem out of the question.

I find my glasses are falling off more and more. My actions and behaviors while wearing them have not changed - but the glasses are more apt to slide off.

I believe my head is becoming less sticky.

:handshake:

Muddy you are invited to replace Mark Sanchez in the above picture so as to regain head stickiness.

always important to keep life in perspective. if not you lose touch with the mundane and take for granted meaningless, forgetful attributes of life.
for instance, its never to late in life to go back jail and spend some time in a jail located in a jurisdiction away from your hometown.
took 7 yrs to forget dozens of Jack Daniels/cokes, a drunk GF, and somewhat uncontrollable rage when provoked whilst under MR. JDs spell always ends with me in lockdown and draining bank acct worked so hard to get ahead having a cushion:punchface:
didnt total truck this time though. only injury was from sucker punch with some hard object to forehead apparently I was bleeding profusely when detained.

sennys legal tip of the day:
when detained shut yo mouth, answer no questions, be polite bout it but answer nothing
when asked to preform a series of roadside DUI test that are designed to make you fail... politely decline the offer.
get cuffed up , take the ride, and dont sweat it... keep mouth shut while on the ride also. cops jobs are to put you in jail and make you incrimnate yourself by answers their precisely scripted questions they wil use in court agaisnt you.

repeat same protocol once at jail being processed/questioned. enjoy to ypurself the and observe the officer become baffled/ confused/ angry that you are not another sheep he gets to herd through their property they manipulate into destroying any chance of a defense in court:boxcleanersdaddy:

depending on life situations/responsibilties hire a lawyer that specializes in whatever charges you are being processed for.
ie: charged with DUI, reserch and speak with a few lawyers that handle nothing but DUIs.
they]re pricy but ya pay for what ya get. MIne will be worth it if she works a plea deal on lesser charge, best case it gets dismissed due to young punk cop making a mistake at some point and I'll walk with no charges