Random thoughts

We have that machine.

Cami OD KROW

cool dad, bruh

The Freedom Tower looks awesome

9JoWxjp.jpg

27 years ago Roger Clemens was Zestfully clean

Man how times changed.

wow bb! Is it just me or is that a very professionally done/timed commercial?

What is it with the proud ignorance?

I've got dude at work who seems to really badly want the world to know he doesn't follow sports. Which is fine - I don't care - but shut up.

He always has to ask questions he doesn't want the answer to - or else he knows the answer but is pretending he doesn't - in order to illustrate the point for the 10,000th time.

Like a couple of us might be talking about Bobby Orr and he will jump in and ask, "Is he still playing?"

Or the subject of the World Series will come up and he will ask who's playing.

He knows Bobby Orr isn't still playing and he doesn't care who is in the World Series, but it's about the statement.

I gather he was bullied to some extent by sports guys in school. So that's a thing in his psychology. That sucks. But get off my leg.

Lookit me, not knowing about sports!

What do you want? A kiss?

Well I thought about it for a bit, but I don't really have a random thought worth sharing right now.

Earlier I was speaking to a woman I found very pleasing to the eye and I was trying to think of the right word to describe her appearance.

Fetching, is what I have settled on.

Fetching.

soviet_pinup_05.jpg

"pass on your experience to youth" :yes:

Layin' bricks.

I find it fetching when young female bricklayers wear flowers in their hair.

Zest soap is a helluva thing though. I was getting to the end of the soap in my shower caddy, so I grabbed a couple bars of what was in the closet - turns out it was Zest - can't recall ever having Zest before but there are three 6-packs in there now - must have been on sale - no particular soap loyalty, me - so anyway I stuck a couple bars on the shower caddy ----> whole fucking bathroom smells zestful as fok.

Now I am finding it does not just limit itself to the confines of the bathroom ---> it is the whole damn apartment. Fragrant. Zestfully clean.

Muddy be careful here. In 1986 Roger Clemens had 24 wins, won the AL CY Young and MVP, and when Hank Aaron said that pitchers should not be eligible for the MVP, Clemens responded: "I wish he were still playing. I'd probably crack his head open to show him how valuable I was."
No one cared about needles being stuck in your butt, back then. They probably even laughed about it.

He had no reason to not feel "Zestfully Clean".

I don't want to see you go down as hard as he did. Only about half as hard.

Now I am finding it does not just limit itself to the confines of the bathroom ---> it is the whole damn apartment. Fragrant. Zestfully clean.

I keep some irish spring or zest underneath my seat in my jeep

also for those with restless leg syndrome

put a bar of soap like Zest in between your sheets down near your feet and it should help

also this commercial used to give me boners when I was 12

also for those with restless leg syndrome

put a bar of soap like Zest in between your sheets down near your feet and it should help

how it helps?