Random thoughts

MrX
Interesting that, looking at the sex cereals, the men's cereal is "the world's most incredible cereal," while the women's is only "an amazing whole food cereal."

Sexism.
I bet the women's cost more too.

I just don't like the way the guy is leering. It's like, take it down a notch pervert.

199596-403262443073425-677360141-n-jpg_181340.jpg

why Ray? too many seeds? are they bad for colon?[/QUOTE

yes...lcliff notes: tomato seeds, little flax seeds, peanuts, popcorn hulls...things like this dont digest well and get caught in little pouches in the colon and end up scratching/tearing/forming polyps that bleed...you drop this blood in your stool...dangerous shit the older you get

the storm hit us and it's a little shitty

about it

I just don't like the way the guy is leering. It's like, take it down a notch pervert.

199596-403262443073425-677360141-n-jpg_181340.jpg

We're not even going to talk about the way he's holding his spoon?

Sex Cereal also appears suitable as poultry feed.

sexcereal_female_her_web.jpg

The best thing you could do is stop eating cereal and start eating whole fruit.

A couple bananas are better than a bowl of whole grain anything.

My big weigh-in is tomorrow morning. Dieting could be over. Fucking glorious, that would be.

I think I am there. I am back to my thinner jeans. I have moved three notches on the belt in the last 6 (?) weeks.

Trends were such that I should be there comfortably.

We are counting inventory at work tomorrow and my understanding is they bring in pizza for lunch for the counters. I want me summa that pie.

we are ok now

she's up and so, everything is good

i'm a loser, hi

weather+ wind chill not used to this

love

My big weigh-in is tomorrow morning. Dieting could be over. Fucking glorious, that would be.

mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

(Except, unlike that picture, the mission really is accomplished.)

"I frequently see woodpeckers out my window and I don't know what to think of them. Are they very cool or are they idiots?"

Did you know that the woodpeckers can be highly antisocial solitary species that are aggressive to other members of their species and to species that live in groups? These can be the reason why these nice birds sometimes are going crazy. But in a way they play a vital role in the ecosystem, they use beaks to create holes for nesting, to locate insect larvae from wood. They are like doctors for the trees. So woodpeckers are cool idiots.

Guy just buried this thread, mudcat, and the entire forum with that post..

Someone just lock it up. Let's start Random Thoughts II with another animal-related question that stays unresolved for almost 4 years.

Not bragging but this weekend Cami went to get some wine while I was at the register at the liquor store. The cashier asked me if I was with this elderly woman.

So I paid for her 4 pack of Cuervo mini drinks and she hugged me.

It was still me so it can only be so cool. But you know what.

I did that and that was fucking cool and it felt pretty fucking good too.

I request that this is recognized for the 2014 Lady Byng, 2013 is over.

That's was very nice of you babe, I am proud. :bacon:

Steve's, you fukkin commie.

Just kidding pal, that was a nice thing to do, I'm sure even Reno would approve.

Nice Matty :lmao:

Ty Plommer. It was surprisingly gratifying. I'm also tracking her down and getting paid back.