Random thoughts

I will add this about the KFC: don't know what it means but I have been drinking water like a sumbitch ever since I ate it.

I will add this about the KFC: don't know what it means but I have been drinking water like a sumbitch ever since I ate it.

All the salt is in the skin. I usually don't eat the skin because of the salt.

Go to KFC and don't eat the skin. Just go for the actual chicken underneath. It's a mind-boggling concept.

In any case, I don't think I will be venturing in there for another 15 years give-or-take.

Next adventure for me: McDonalds.

Go to KFC and don't eat the skin. Just go for the actual chicken underneath. It's a mind-boggling concept.

In any case, I don't think I will be venturing in there for another 15 years give-or-take.

Next adventure for me: McDonalds.

You'll be collecting Canada Pension Plan benefits on your next visit.

Heavy night of drinking....preferably whiskey followed by KFC buffet the next day = best way to clean out a colon ever.

tired as fuck...delayed in houston for a few hours on the way home today... dad had a great trip for his 70th bday, so i didnt complain much

I bought some Grilled Cheese and Ketchup potato chips. I thought the concept was so outstanding I had to get them.

I'll try them later.

I had a grilled cheese and a beer for lunch. The woman at the cash asked for $16 and change.

:what?:

It was a good grilled cheese. But fok.

Fuck the King West area.

www.cheesewerks.com

Yeah those chips ----> no.

Not cheesy enough and not grilled buttery bread enough and definitely not ketchupy enough. What's with the scrimping on the chip flavoring? You just need more of that dusty flavor shit on those chips. Don't worry so much about balancing the flavors as about having some flavors.

Or something.

Thinks this is King Revolver:

man-wearing-a-mexican-hat.jpg

EOG

2 nitwit mods and a sleaze ball owner surrounded by SBR cast offs...that if SBR left back in, EOG would be back to the same old 10 posters.

CSGUY,

We don't give a shit about your SBR or EOG nimrods. You are obsessed with it, we get it. We just don't care. And when I say WE, I speak for 99.99% of those of us who are on this forum because of the childish behavior displayed at other forums. By all means you can continue to defecate your random thoughts about SBR and EOG, but I would be remiss if I didn't speak my random thought about yours.
Nice meeting you.

MCB

CSGUY,

We don't give a shit about your SBR or EOG nimrods. You are obsessed with it, we get it. We just don't care. And when I say WE, I speak for 99.99% of those of us who are on this forum because of the childish behavior displayed at other forums. By all means you can continue to defecate your random thoughts about SBR and EOG, but I would be remiss if I didn't speak my random thought about yours.
Nice meeting you.

MCB

"Random thoughts" thread.

I can honestly say I've never heard of you till now. You've heard of me but I've never heard of you, interesting, huh?

I've got 297 posts and maybe 3-4 of them toward "SBR".

I clearly have a big fan here.

Nice meeting you too.:guitar:

I can honestly say I've never heard of you till now. You've heard of me but I've never heard of you, interesting, huh?
interesting to you, perhaps.

I've got 297 posts and maybe 3-4 of them toward "SBR".
let's hope your math skills are much better when you put them towards gambling.