Random thoughts

Note to self: Poland is NOT a landlocked country. If you swear that you remember it being landlocked, be prepared to insist that yes, you are in fact over 95 years old.

:fok:

I get what Muddy is saying. KFC puts very little effort in the actual restaurant experience. It doesn't feel like they want you to hang out there.

McD's is a master at making you feel comfy. Plus they give you Smurfs figurines these days.

Do you Canucks have the Monopoly game?

Won free small fries couple days ago. Was like Christmas.

At McDonalds?

Yes.

Stopped playing the board game in the 70's.

We tried playing the board game this summer, then we remembered how long it was, and returned it.

Note to self: Poland is NOT a landlocked country. If you swear that you remember it being landlocked, be prepared to insist that yes, you are in fact over 95 years old.

:maersksealand:

That Polish chick was so hot Rogatien. I love Polish chicks.

I've never won anything at the Monopoly game. It ends well before I have time to collect more than a handful of properties.

I get what Muddy is saying. KFC puts very little effort in the actual restaurant experience. It doesn't feel like they want you to hang out there.

McD's is a master at making you feel comfy. Plus they give you Smurfs figurines these days.

That's not actually what I was saying. Nevermind that I haven't been inside a KFC in prolly a couple decades and have no idea what it's like in there, I was more referring to the fact that to be a restaurant, food should be involved.

I would also have a hard time calling McDonalds a restaurant, regardless of the amenities.

I don't think of the stuff they sell as food.

I totally get what you're saying. I think.

I sent an email to IKEA asking if the bolts for their EXPEDIT bookcases were commonly found in hardware stores, cause I lost one during the move.

I coulda made the trip to the hardware store and looked it up myself.

I coulda made the trip to IKEA to get a replacement bolt.

But no. I sent an email and now they're mailing me a bolt so I don't have to move my fat ass from my KARLSTADT sofa bed.

Technology. Fuck yeah.

would you call pizza hut or jakes deli or starbucks a restaurant? There's a lot of places that sell food and have tables that aren't restaurants.

I dunno man. I like to eat food.

What is that stuff between the bun at McDonalds? It's not like what comes off my bbq. It's some kind of toy meatcake.

I like food.

They had something called the McExtra in QC for a number of years, it tasted like a real burger. Didn't last though, they abandoned the concept.

It was a decent burger.

You know, to be quite honest, I haven't ate at McDs in years. Closest we've had was five guys quite some time ago, and backyard burger like a year ago. I think we have only ate fastfood a handful of times...

Nevertheless it has been determined that I have to have KFC so perhaps now is as good a time as any. Just need to determine where they at.

You know, to be quite honest, I haven't ate at McDs in years. Closest we've had was five guys quite some time ago, and backyard burger like a year ago. I think we have only ate fastfood a handful of times...

Once you have Five Guys you can't eat McDonald's anymore. You don't miss anything by not eating McDonald's.

the big mac is puny compared to anything youd get at restaurant/ coffee shop. I had one not long ago. I doubt it deserves the bad rap it gets. I'd like to see the calories and salt content on anything at Old Chicago's. Holy crap!

Yeah I found KFC pretty pointless. I'm not going to overstate it; it's not horrible and inedible. It's just kinda weak. I guess you're paying for the skin. The skin is tasty. The chicken itself is puny and relatively dry and tasteless.

The fries were fine.

I was surprised at how small it is. I bought a 4-piece meal and it came in a box and before I opened it, I was thinking, 'Geez, how do they 4 get pieces of chicken in there?' It wasn't that big a box. I figured it must be bursting at the seams.

On closer inspection, the box was half empty and all the little chicken pieces were huddled at one end.

Altogether, those 4 pieces seemed like about as much meat as one of the breasts I grilled in my most recent batch.

The skin is fairly tasty though.