Random thoughts

CS guy is making papageorge look like Einstein..

CSGUY,

We don't give a shit about your SBR or EOG nimrods. You are obsessed with it, we get it. We just don't care. And when I say WE, I speak for 99.99% of those of us who are on this forum because of the childish behavior displayed at other forums. By all means you can continue to defecate your random thoughts about SBR and EOG, but I would be remiss if I didn't speak my random thought about yours.
Nice meeting you.

MCB

EOG is so bad I can't quit reading it. You gotta check it man....there's this 57 year old MOD named boatboatboat who posts pretty much 24/7 trying to protect his online rep...then there's this Sperm/acl guy who never met a favorite he didn't like, whom the forum has labeled as a sharp..:megaman: Then there's the owner who invites the GMs of books over to his place for lunch and you know what....the EOG owner can just see in their eyes they'd never stiff anyone :megaman: oh man this is just the tip of the ice berg.

HRWAGER their main sponsor these days....the only place you can deposit $300, lose $160, request a cash out for $140 and be labeled a sharp and booted:pope:

It's hard to imagine a less interesting combination of words.

Mudcat, it's so bad I feel like I've got to read it.

if you deposited 300bucks with me and lost half and wanted to cash out the rest, i would tell you whatever made you feel good about yourself and boot you too for wasting my fucking time...

The woman doesn't want us to buy a car for the upcoming baby. So I'm getting a motorcycle.

Any sportbike connoisseurs out there? I'm looking at something slow cause I tend to be reckless, but not too slow cause I'm fat.

Thinking something like the Suzuki SV650, GSX650F, or the Honda CBR500R (might be too slow), or the Yamaha FZ6R, or a Ninja 650.

LBL = light bladder leakage.

I saw this on a commercial today. Apparently making a middle age (or older) broad laugh will cause her to leak urine, just a little.

Women are beautiful.

PS: I also only recently found out that women often take a big crap as they are giving birth. Matty. let us know.

cunnilingus should only be performed after a shower.

The woman doesn't want us to buy a car for the upcoming baby. So I'm getting a motorcycle.

Any sportbike connoisseurs out there? I'm looking at something slow cause I tend to be reckless, but not too slow cause I'm fat.

Thinking something like the Suzuki SV650, GSX650F, or the Honda CBR500R (might be too slow), or the Yamaha FZ6R, or a Ninja 650.

I've been riding a Suzuki DL1000 for 5 years and it's been a dream. The DL650 has an even better reputation if you don't want the extra power. Super-versatile, comfortable upright posture with sport-bike performance and the clearance to go off-road.

DL650_2.jpg

Ooooh, nice. I forgot to mention those "adventure bikes". That V-Strom 650 does look interesting, along with the Honda NC700X. (Daddy Rain warned me against the Honda, saying that you could achieve the same feeling by driving a Honda Fit with your head out the window :wah:)

Ima have to sit my ass on all of them and figure out what feels right. Not sure what type of bike I even want. It'll be a commuter, so the more upright position's prolly the right way to go.

Matty imagine of a bike like that could fit on a Via train!

Ima have to sit my ass on all of them and figure out what feels right. Not sure what type of bike I even want. It'll be a commuter, so the more upright position's prolly the right way to go.

Stop-and-go commuting or not so bad? Any type of sport bike kinda sucks in stop-and-go.

Very much stop-and-go.

Why is a sportbike worse? Some of them like the baby Ninjas also have an upright-ish position. The 300 seems to be a scooter disguised as a sportbike.

I think every bike kinda sucks stop and go. I think sports bikes are far worse for long trips than stop and go though.

I'd recommend a Honda VFR for sport touring, Matty. You can get them in automatic.

Very much stop-and-go.

Why is a sportbike worse? Some of them like the baby Ninjas also have an upright-ish position. The 300 seems to be a scooter disguised as a sportbike.

It's not the posture, it's the engine and the gearing. Sport bikes are made for accelerating and going fast. Some sort of cruiser will feel much better for puttering along at slow speeds.

VFRs seem great, over my budget though. Maybe used?

I just had a little drive to take and I thought, 'I wonder how many Tim Hortons I will pass.'

I decided to count. I figured it would be about a 23 minute drive through West Port Credit/Clarkson and into Oakville. I had to decide if I was going to count Tim Hortons that are in gas stations. It's not a full official Tim Hortons but there's a little set-up in there.

I decided I would count those.

Final tally: 34,761

:handshake:

VFRs seem great, over my budget though. Maybe used?

Yeah. Get a used one. I wouldn't buy a new car or motorcycle. Waste of money.

Just make sure it wasn't dumped.