Random thoughts

Matty, I recommend staying away from cycles! Too dangerous mainly cause you have to worry bout the other person on the road! Plus the weather conditions in Toronto in the winter doesn't equate to cycle driving! Plus they fit nicely into a small cube truck!

Go Italian! Get a Fiat!
2012+Fiat+500+S.jpg

That car is a useless POS. Autoshare has them.

Get another type of small car then! And like MF said, go USED with low miles! New cars are a bad investment!

yeah, whats the deal with these fiats? nobody wanted them in the 70's and now they're all round and ugly.

at least they could have made the straight style.

They figured that hiring J-Lo for their launch ads would sell boatloads to the independent women/spinsters.

Car is way too small and underpowered.

Rito the NC700X has 21 liters of storage. How big is one of them babies?

Matty, I recommend staying away from cycles! Too dangerous mainly cause you have to worry bout the other person on the road! Plus the weather conditions in Toronto in the winter doesn't equate to cycle driving! Plus they fit nicely into a small cube truck!

Go Italian! Get a Fiat!
2012+Fiat+500+S.jpg

Do you have a motorcycle? It's the safest mode of transportation.

No way Saulty! I don't even own a bike!

I am looking to trade in my motorcycle for this one:

NC700X_2013_01.jpg

Honda NC700X

I mentioned it earlier in this thread. It looks perfect for my purposes. Daddy Rain says it's an underpowered POS.

Everybody knows that motorcycles are more dangerous than cars. Let’s face it, that is part of the appeal of riding a motorcycle! In 2010, the federal government estimated that the number of deaths on motorcycles was about 30 times the number of deaths in cars, on a per miles traveled basis.

No doubt that these deaths were a function of the number of head injuries, which are more common among motorcyclists than car drivers, which should be fairly obvious. It is estimated that about 37% of deaths could be prevented by wearing a helmet. About 67% of the brain injuries could be prevented as well.

Not surprisingly, at least to a motorcycle accident lawyer, 55% of the motorcyclist deaths in 2010 occurred in multi-vehicle crashes. A rider can get thrown off the bike, and suffer some injuries, but usually not death. However when you get a massive vehicle colliding with a motorcycle rider, much or serious results occur.

"On a per miles traveled basis"..90% of mileage driven in the US is by semi-tractor trailers

So your data MrMonkey is not correct. You need to compare cars Vs motorcycles..not motorcycles Vs everything else

Pretty sure that study is comparing motorcycles to passenger cars.

I'm pretty sure too a scientist is >>> than an engineer! :poke:

Get another type of small car then! And like MF said, go USED with low miles! New cars are a bad investment!

Not if you keep up until it dies. The warranty will cover you while you are paying on it, plus you get better rates on new.

Not if you keep up until it dies. The warranty will cover you while you are paying on it, plus you get better rates on new.

That warranty is certainly not worth the price of depreciation.