Random thoughts

You know, I am not a fan of a messy eater, especially if it is goof falling out of their mouth

:laugh:

I'm guessing you mean food falling out of their mouth.

But yeah, I totally agree with you. I can tolerate a whole helluva lot of stuff in this life but piggish eaters are over the line.

:lmao: I sure did mean food! :biglaugh: one of the best typos ever! I'm not even going to edit it, it makes me laugh so damn hard!

Trouble on the Autobahn - http://bcove.me/xlv9txlm

:surrender:

I can't believe that didn't end in a crash.

We've had slow fokkers try to pull over in the left lane while we were doing 250km/h+, but they weren't anywhere near that close.

Pistachios are the best nuts. I like that you don't have to use a nutcracker to open them up. And the shells are not messy. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give the pistachio nut an 11.

Shouldn't she be paying you child support since you have custody of the kids? Can't believe she wants you to pay for her place and utilities!
yea, she owes 2 yrs of back CS
only paid $40 in 2 yrs and that was when she got tax return last yr and claimed kids lived w/ her :punchface:

I tried to help her this past yr get her shit together but few weeks ago she stole something out of my house when she picked up kids and brought them here till I got off from working late

that burnt her last bridge and I've cut ties except dealing w/ kids

Pistachios are the best nuts. I like that you don't have to use a nutcracker to open them up. And the shells are not messy. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give the pistachio nut an 11.

That is the strongest position on the pistachio I have seen all week.

Seriously, after all of this time, you think MFer threatening to eat my goat is going to scare me off?

You might be right.

My dreams are so weird. Why?

I have this one re-occurring one and it comes in different forms. The one last night was I was at a college graduation and everyone thought I was graduating - friends, family etc. because I had lied and lead them to believe that. This one was a hugh one at psu and I was getting ready to NOT be called up to be handed a diploma. I was getting ready to bail from the whole thing. I think it's because I didn't finish college but man that was a rough one. Was just getting ready to hit the road when I woke up a sweaty mess.

There a couple re-occurring dreams that I have, but the one that strikes me as odd, is one I have been having since I was in elementary school. The typical childhood dream of being able to fly, I run, and then take off into the air, and it gives you that elevator feeling in your tummy, and it's always been over my elementary schools playground, over the electrical wires, and I can see everything ,just like it was back then. Yup, I still have that same dream all these years later. Weird. (but always fun)

Here's the thing though. I have a very intelligent Serbian friend (who has been in Canada like 30 years). It's interesting because, like Matty, English is his second language but he has a strong sense of the subtleties of it more than just about anyone I talk to. We have some great conversation.

Anyway, we had a recent conversation that began with him saying, "I love Canada [and I know he does] but the one thing that bothers me the most . . . "

From him, that gets my full attention.

" . . . is the dependance on the British monarchy and all the focus on the relationship to the British."

Wut? :clueless:

I was sure he was going to talk about Canadians with a constant excessive need to put America in its place. There is always a contingent of Canadians with insecurity complexes and compensation issues - which takes the form of cutting down America to feel better about yourself blah, blah, blah. They can only see Canada as it relates to the US and they complain how the US sees itself as the center of the universe - when, to all appearances, they do too.

It is the major ongoing disappointment about Canada of my lifetime and it is the totally obvious way that sentence has to end based on my experience. And I told him that was my expectation.

The British thing? I seldom think about that except in the most benign way. It is a casual, friendly mutual respect that gets touched on in passing once in awhile. Focus? I have never seen anything I would call focus.

But no, that was his observation. He was not backing down. And again, extremely intelligent guy who has lived here 30 years.

Weird one. It has got me thinking.

Different perceptions.

:dunno: