Random thoughts

Are you still drinking that old fashioned cow milk, muddy?

It's time for you to get on the almond milk train my friend.

Almond milk cereal.

Almond milk fruit smoothies.

Almond yoghurt

What a great natural resource that fokin almond is.

I love almond milk, but I had a roommate in college once try to make scrambled eggs with it... those were some NASTY eggs.

And another thing - about paper towels. I use a paper towel with basically every meal. It's something that has been drilled into my head I guess. Not that it's a terrible idea - but the point is - I eat a dinner like last night - roast pork, baked potato, tomato slice, oil and vinegar cole slaw. Glass of milk.

Being a guy that uses a knife and fork fairly effectively, I might not use the paper towel at all other than maybe a mouthwipe for a small bit of milk at the end. As a guy who can keep his milk under control, I might not use the paper towel at all. It's really only there just-in-case. But I'm not going to reuse it because I don't remember if I used it for something. Who knows? Throw the paper towel out.

If we want to talk about wasteful, that paper towel - which is being employed for its god-given purpose - is getting a lot less business than the one I use for my controversial morning noseblow.

So yeah.

How are your intestines? Milk, with meat, tomato, oil and vinegar.

I love almond milk, but I had a roommate in college once try to make scrambled eggs with it... those were some NASTY eggs.

I tried scrambled with Olive Oil one time.

NOT recommended.

Yes I drink and love cow milk. My intestines are top notch. My entire health is topnotch. You will seldom meet a healthier person.

Based on the fact that I have very similar dietary habits to my dad who is still alive and also healthy as hell, I figure I've got a good 30+ years to go if I want it.

There is something kind of innocent about an adult drinking milk with dinner. Bourbon, possible I guess, a beer, sure, more commonly soda or tea and there is always the kind of boring but healthy choice of just plain water. You never hear about adults drinking milk with dinner though.

With the (Pavy) obvious exception of having breakfast for dinner type situations.

Muddy the above observation IS NOT meant as some sarcastic slam or a HA HA I WAS JUST KIDDING thing and it most definitely wasn't intended as disrespectful, merely a curious observation.

Oh and wine, people drink wine with dinner too. Kool-Aide, maybe other forms of juices as well I guess.

Not that milk should be excluded from washing down your dinner, not at all.

Bourbon with dinner? :redx:

Beer or wine, nigger.

Bourbon makes an ideal mouthwash in the morning. No need to spit it out either.

Funny thing is, there was a time I would not have dinner without whisky. Not bourbon mind you - rye. But whiskey with dinner.

But I always had the glass of milk too.

Seems like in the old black and white movies, some chain smoking leading man was always having bourbon with his pan fried steak.

I only drink milk with cereal or cookies. I can't mix vinegar with milk. I don't know how Muddy does it but kudos to him.

I do drink whisky with Coke or ginger ale for dinner. Just not straight whisky.

Whisky and milk? Fischnasty would prolly approve. :puke:

I only drink milk with cereal or cookies. I can't mix vinegar with milk. I don't know how Muddy does it but kudos to him.

I could do it if I wanted to.

What will happen to you? Vomit? Diarrhea?

My drink of choice is seltzer water flavored or non-flavored.

I could do it if I wanted to.

What will happen to you? Vomit? Diarrhea?

My drink of choice is seltzer water flavored or non-flavored.

I believe the milk in your stomach will turn into cheese in the presence of vinegar.