Random thoughts

Matty, did you become a penis connoisseur after visiting RS last year? :popcorn:

I, uh, connoissed my penis well before meeting RS. :wah:

Before and After

425.bono.chastity.chaz.lc.102309.jpg

interesting, cool procedure actually

Not to be argumentative but "cool" is not the word that comes to mind for me when I look at those pics.

I think the word I would use is OHMYFUCKINGGAWDAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Adding:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He makes a pretty convincing man, actually. I mean, something was lost in the exchange, he went from being a marginally-attractive lesbo to being a hideous chud of a man, but considering the average apperance of straight men these days, I think he'll do just fine.

He makes a pretty convincing man, actually. I mean, something was lost in the exchange, he went from being a marginally-attractive lesbo to being a hideous chud of a man, but considering the average apperance of straight men these days, I think he'll do just fine.

You say it exactly as I thought it! More eloquent though. Do you write RS?

You say it exactly as I thought it! More eloquent though. Do you write RS?

You mean other than posting? No, not really. I think I have the capacity to write, and perhaps once I acquire a bit more wisdom and life experience I'll attempt to set down some thoughts for others to read, but currently I don't feel qualified. One of the things that makes life fun for me right now is the fact that I'm very willing to re-examine, and even restate, fundamental tenents of my own personal philosophy. When I get to the point that my view of the world is able to reconcile even the more bizarre aspects of daily human life with how I've structured my own existence, then I'd like to share some of those thoughts with others.

Currently I would like to learn to teach something. That's my immediate personal goal.