Random thoughts

Helicopters hovering all over the hood today, must have been a big drug ring bust

I miss my banter battles with Bread! Sad to see him with no computer and no fun playing with him when he can't bite back! Classic GIF that never gets old!

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

man, to have a cock that hairy:weee: I bet the bitches would love it.

I miss my banter battles with Bread! Sad to see him with no computer and no fun playing with him when he can't bite back! Classic GIF that never gets old!

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

They don't have a computer at the spoke shop?

Just checking out a few clips and pics from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. All I can say is, "Wow. No wonder there is such a fuss over this. Girls in swimsuits. Golly gee."

Maybe later I'll grab a Sears catalog and look at the bra and girdle pics.

Just checking out a few clips and pics from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. All I can say is, "Wow. No wonder there is such a fuss over this. Girls in swimsuits. Golly gee."

Wishing the time away.

:facepalm:

Hahahahahahaha :10:

In honor of Dawn you should listen to this song...

At Dawn by My Morning Jacket

I think you will like it, and I think you could do an amazing cover. Listen to the lyrics Muddy. Totally your range. And it's all about not giving up.

I could do a cover of that pretty easily. I'm not sure how much I want to impress Dawn just yet though. I like her but I don't want to make any gestures like dedicating a video to her which she might take as more meaningful than I intend. I just want to have some fun at this point.

She is coming over to my place tomorrow. It was her idea - she wants to check out the man-cave. We have all day with no specific plans.

Odds of sexual intercourse taking place.

Yes -500
No +400

It may sound like it should be more of a slamdunk but there are a couple little factors that have come up in conversations that are holding down the odds. Plus it could be that time of month - you never know.

Still, I'll take a chance on the Yes. :greencheck: