Random thoughts

Yeah, I don't know what will happen. I hope I am attracted to her. One thing my eHarmony experience has taught me loud and clear is that I am not very attracted to most women my age.

Thats unique. When you're 70 you probably will still feel this way.

Muddy, when you get a chance/if you care to give us an update on the doctor

Apparently I completely misread the situation because she has already sent me the good-luck-in-your-continuing-search-for-a-match message.

Very confusing, what happened there. I don't really have time to type out the forensic examination right now. All I can say is, very confusing. Disappointing.

Ugh.

Sorry, man.

Apparently I completely misread the situation because she has already sent me the good-luck-in-your-continuing-search-for-a-match message.

Very confusing, what happened there. I don't really have time to type out the forensic examination right now. All I can say is, very confusing. Disappointing.

Sorry to hear that Muddy

ah, chick must have some real issues.....

oh well, least ya had fun.

pm the message to Cali and Nina for further break down if you need to, but try to just move on....

chicks make no sense

Yeah she tells me repeatedly that she likes me. My videos gave her butterflies. She spends 2.5 hours with me, all laughing and smiles. Never seemed in any hurry to wrap things up. Just the opposite - she wants to walk the long way along the lake instead of in a direction that would be more towards her car. Big hug when we part.

Adios.

:dunno:

I wonder if she really thought she was making sense at any point....

Muddy,

All I know is that: Dem Bitches Be Crazy.

i caught the last part, but how did this start with this girl?

Wow! that makes no sense. You're owed an explanation. Maybe this is what Cali did to Casper. :dunno:

You're owed an explanation. :dunno:

:redx:

Not after ONE date.

Muddy is an adult and a professional. You don't take it personal and you move on.

Yeah she tells me repeatedly that she likes me. My videos gave her butterflies. She spends 2.5 hours with me, all laughing and smiles. Never seemed in any hurry to wrap things up. Just the opposite - she wants to walk the long way along the lake instead of in a direction that would be more towards her car. Big hug when we part.

Adios.

:dunno:

Just a thought - she may be thinking that you weren't into her.

Yeah, we think that's it Mudday. You don't strike us as the demonstrative type, and if you didn't react in kind to her I like yous, she thinks you were lukewarm about her, and she thought she would spare you the need to write an awkward goodbye.

We may be wrong, but we think it's worth investigating.

Bitches be sensitive.

Yeah, we think that's it Mudday. You don't strike us as the demonstrative type, and if you didn't react in kind to her I like yous, she thinks you were lukewarm about her, and she thought she would spare you the need to write an awkward goodbye.

We may be wrong, but we think it's worth investigating.

Bitches be sensitive.

this was part of my initial reaction too...

some girls just are negative nellies and ready too much into things and EXPECT rejection, so they try to beat rejection to the punch.

that is why I think you should have a third party (female) maybe read the message and see if they can detect any hidden messages in it...

mean Jean