Random thoughts

Muddy, how about lunch on Saturday at 1pm @ W Burger Bar? College and Yonge (10 College St) Fiver and Blitty and I are heading to the Marlies game afterwards (3pm)

If you can't do Sat, we can go to Future Bakery on Sunday. It's Bloor & Brunswick, right by my place so our hungover asses are sure to make it. I propose 1pm again. Lemme know which day you prefer.

I am going with the Saturday option. 1 pm @ W Burger Bar.

Be there or be square. I myself intend to do both.

I am going with the Saturday option. 1 pm @ W Burger Bar.

Be there or be square. I myself intend to do both.

:rofl: Awesome, we'll be there pal. :up:

Just one little thing. Because I would like to come across as much as possible like I do on the forum, I will be taking 10 minutes processing time after everything that is said to think about my responses.

Alert: Reno Cool > Daft in potato related matters. I can never forget the "throw the sucker in the fire and burn the shit out of it like we did in Mother Russia" method. By far, superior to all others. I was a fool to pay homage to another.

Forgive me Reno. Let's go drinking and searching for different and exotic tobaccos today. :cheers:

Call me pal.

Just one little thing. Because I would like to come across as much as possible like I do on the forum, I will be taking 10 minutes processing time after everything that is said to think about my responses.

We'll allow it. In return, I will ask Fiveteamer to perform the weeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley on command.

:weeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

Aren't you meeting Ginger at 8?

Blitty will be here around 9

I don't know what you're talking about

Can't wait to see blitty!

Alert: Reno Cool > Daft in potato related matters. I can never forget the "throw the sucker in the fire and burn the shit out of it like we did in Mother Russia" method. By far, superior to all others. I was a fool to pay homage to another.

Forgive me Reno. Let's go drinking and searching for different and exotic tobaccos today. :cheers:

Call me pal.
:thankyou::buddy:

In Soviet Russia, potato bakes you!

bioImg1.jpg

Fischy moved to a real city and now we never hear from the kid

God bless em