Random thoughts

Says the guy who brutally dissed the accordion.

When browsing YouTubes of The Smiths I came upon this. Anyone remember t.A.T.u.?

It's some kind of unholy melding of a great tune with bad vocal interpretation and gratuitous suggestion of lesbianism.

my 9 yr old is in ST Simons Island for a couple days.
he texted me :
" theres some badonkadonks here"
:hahaha:

He must have seen me walk by.

He must have seen me walk by.

I'll check the pics when he gets home:shakeit:
it has been so peaceful here the past few days...
dont know how to act w/out chitlins running round the house

:greencheck:

attachment.php

what happened to the moobs?
clapping pushups????

Fiver's borderline anorexic these days. He's lost even more weight since that pic was taken.

Drugs?
Depression?
Disease?
Combination?

No joke, I was just going to post a random thought about how much I've been eating lately.

I think it is because I'm down in the dumps, or maybe because I'm bored. I see myself putting on some weight I think.

Drugs?
Depression?
Disease?
Combination?

drastic change in lifestyle (exercise + diet). You should try it Wally.

"Down in the dumps"??? What are you, 76 years old, whippersnapper?

Bread the old me would retort with some sort of insult or something but I'm not going there guy.

Love you brother, miss you.

Yeah wally I have already went into detail about my drastic weight loss. Well, I wouldn't call it drastic.

But my old sbr tits are gone now. Good stuff.

Oh man I still have that old rebate wage shirt I think, I should put on on and take a picture

Matty/Muddy this is the best I could find on YouTube.

Matty the first 1:45 has all of the guitar parts for the whole song. After that is just repeats parts.

I know you won't like it but you have to understand that a guitar part does not have to be highly technical to be extraordinary. But now I totally get why you don't like U2. The Edge makes use of space and isn't the slightest bit technical.

Two guys are sitting in the park chatting when a large dog approaches.

The dog promptly sits down in front of them and starts licking his balls.

The first guy sees this and chuckles, then he says to his friend "don't you wish YOU could do that?"

The second guy says, "oh yeah, I'd love to, but I am afraid it would bite me".

Matty/Muddy this is the best I could find on YouTube.

Matty the first 1:45 has all of the guitar parts for the whole song. After that is just repeats parts.

I know you won't like it but you have to understand that a guitar part does not have to be highly technical to be extraordinary. But now I totally get why you don't like U2. The Edge makes use of space and isn't the slightest bit technical.

Doesn't have to be technical. But if it's just some guy deconstructing chords into some basic pop/rock progression, I mean :dunno:.

Same thing with David Gilmour's leads, it's very conventional pentatonic blues, been done a million times and a lot better. See Mark Knopfler.

For example, I enjoy Blind Melon's guitar work, as far as non-technically-challenging guitar work goes. Serves the song well, is groovy, and shit.