Random thoughts

Sometimes I don't like people's heads. I can be bothered by people's heads.

Like sometimes I'll have to deal with someone with a sad head and I'll be too polite to say it out loud but I'm thinking, "Man that is one crisp head you've got there. I wish you and your idiotic melon were somewhere else right now."

Or some dopey gadge will be on TV and I'm like, "Wow. Listen to the shape of that guy's head."

Yeah.

Kids In The Hall notwithstanding

Son woke up with a 103.5 fever today. Poor kid. Dr said strep throat. I remember when I was his age I used to get strep throat at least once a year.

Kinda like how when I was a kid I would get an ear infection once a year. I remember one year, we had to cut our family vacation short because we were camping up north and obviously my doctor was not around and the pain was escalating fast. So the whole family had to pack up and we raced home.

Bummer. Hopefully the kid gets better fast.

Here are some snowflakes

attachment.php

Attachments

• SnowflakesWilsonBentley.jpg
    SnowflakesWilsonBentley.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 159
Muddy, have you ever stopped and contemplated the word random? Oh sure it makes sense today because somewhere long ago someone came up with a term for things that happened for no apparent reason and in no particular order and it them translated to what we now know as random. Now how the guy who originally came up with the original word random wasn’t random itself the fact that it was THAT guy was totally random.

Very random Wally, very random.

:mrmonkey:

There is only one Wally. You are a unique snowflake Wally.

Gucci Mane has been kept under watch at a rehab and mental health facility for the past while, but he took the occasion of his recent release as an opportunity to give himself a little breathing space. Last night he rode up to Tenth Street Tattoo near Georgia Tech in Atlanta and had Shane Willoughby tattoo a three-scoop ice cream cone on his right cheek. The look’s got the word brr on the top of the waffle, baby blue highlights and two red lightning bolts running through it. It’s about the conflict and balance of hot and cool energies? Jason Murray, dude who works at the piercing shop down the way (his twitter profile says “I am probably best known for doing Monica’s eye diamond”), captured the fresh and swollen moment and used yfrog to share it with the whole tweeting world. Yes these pictures are confusing, maybe disheartening! But Gucci’s had at least five other ink-sessions on his face and more on his neck, and they’re not really screaming out that hard. From the look of it, the blue on the scoops will be faded soon, the rest will blend, like the others have, over time. Shout out to Gucci’s make-up artist. The tattoo in the making, after the jump.
http://www.thefader.com/2011/01/13/...something-terrible-to-his-face/#ixzz1Awv7j9II

guccitattoo2.jpg

IMHumbleO,the snowflakes took this thread to the next level. We may see #1 yet :dance:

Kinda like how when I was a kid I would get an ear infection once a year. I remember one year, we had to cut our family vacation short because we were camping up north and obviously my doctor was not around and the pain was escalating fast. So the whole family had to pack up and we raced home.

Bummer. Hopefully the kid gets better fast.

I get ear infections a couple of times a year, must have caught some nasty shit somwhere

I don't know. For me as a kid it was from swimming all the time. I was a little water bug and I would swim almost every day, sometimes for hours. I guess there is shit you pick up in the water. That combined with narrow ear canals (so they told me).