Random thoughts

Never mind the skyrocketing price of gas - I'll tell you what is skyrocketing.

The price of chicken wings.

That's what's skyrocketing.

I watched the original version of True Grit last night. I came to this conclusion.

There are many examples I can think of where the Oscars screwed things up royally. So many What were you thinking? moments. Mira Sorvino winning an Oscar for Mighty Aphrodite. The English Patient as Best Picture. Julia Roberts over Ellen Burstyn in Requiem for a Dream. It's a long, long list.

I put John Wayne winning a Best Actor Oscar for True Grit right up there

Also, CNN has been hyping Larry King's replacement, Piers Morgan, as some kind of super interviewer with all kinds of revolutionary interviewing techniques who can bring out the most amazing stuff you have ever seen in his subjects and is really going to knock your socks off with his mega-excellent interviewing.

I watched him last night interviewing Howard Stern. The guy is just bloody awful. I have to think there is some basic rule in interviewing that you would learn in grade 1 of interviewing school about not repeatedly interrupting and talking over your subject. And if you tease that you are going to ask your subject about some interesting matter after the commercial break, actually ask him about it.

He suuuuuuuuuuucks.

Piers Morgan does suck major donkey dick. Americans are going to fokken hate him.

Also, CNN has been hyping Larry King's replacement, Piers Morgan, as some kind of super interviewer with all kinds of revolutionary interviewing techniques who can bring out the most amazing stuff you have ever seen in his subjects and is really going to knock your socks off with his mega-excellent interviewing.

I watched him last night interviewing Howard Stern. The guy is just bloody awful. I have to think there is some basic rule in interviewing that you would learn in grade 1 of interviewing school about not repeatedly interrupting and talking over your subject. And if you tease that you are going to ask your subject about some interesting matter after the commercial break, actually ask him about it.

He suuuuuuuuuuucks.

I did notice all the hyping up of this guy. That Anderson Cooper was saying how Morgon asked him tough questions etc... Didn't realize they were putting him in for King.
He's a fucking tool. The only cool English guy is tacomax :up:

:clap: Pavy joins the Reader's Digest Comedy Club. :plommer:

Why is it when you take a picture of your penis, it looks LONGER from the high above shot but WIDER from an undercarriage shot?

Muddy can you picture Taco hosting The Larry King Show? People be telling him stories and he be cracking up under his breath. And asking if he can take pictures of their nails. :lmao:
that would be sweet.

And he has such a striking look. I believe it would be a hit.

Why is it when you take a picture of your penis, it looks LONGER from the high above shot but WIDER from an undercarriage shot?

I can't offer an intelligent comment or theory on this. The total number of pictures I have taken of my penis from all angles stands at zero.

I'm sure we have some prolific penis photographers here and we need them to chime in.

I can't offer an intelligent comment or theory on this. The total number of pictures I have taken of my penis from all angles stands at zero.

I'm sure we have some prolific penis photographers here and we need them to chime in.

Its never too late to start.

there are many angles I would like to see my Penis, taken by a stalwart photographer. I love my penis, I think it looks exquisite, but there are many angles that I don't get to appreciate it from.

plus in 40 or 50 years I want to be able to share some classy prints with my great grandchildren, that help describe the Majesty of my COCK AND BALLS

Last edited:
Never mind the skyrocketing price of gas - I'll tell you what is skyrocketing.

The price of chicken wings.

That's what's skyrocketing.

I could still spend $10 and make more wings than I could eat

Well here's the thing. I buy 2 lb (908 gram) boxes of pre-spiced hot chicken wings. I mean they call them hot but they're not all that hot BUT WHATEVER - that's what I buy. The kind you just chuck in the oven and away you go. There are a few different brands. I like them.

As recently as about a year ago they were 10 bucks a box regular price - and there was usually some variety on sale for 7 bucks or something.

Anyway right before I made that post I had just been to the grocery store and every single variety was $13.49. I mean come on. That's a big jump in price. Like WTF?

Since then they have had the No-Name brand on sale for 10 bucks so that was a relief and I bought a couple boxes. My freezer is too small to lay in a really good supply but hopefully they will tide me over.

But fuck it they need to keep that shit under control.

:mudcat:

Chicken wings
Butter
Hot Sauce
Lemon
Baking Sheet
Oven

Better than any of that pre cooked shit common one time

That tacky St Louis chain of restaurants will serve you 2 pounds for $9.25 on Tuesdays after 5pm. They do takeout. Who the fok wants to cook.