Random thoughts

402710_267830203283310_243597202373277_685427_471347334_n.jpg

B;it I'm on Seamus from Pink Flyds Meddle right now

it's 738

My first dog when I was a kid was named Seamus after that song.

I had some bad titty twister/purple nurples when I was a kid. I'd have flashbacks from that scene Stevie!

Have you ever had it where,

There is some guy you always see around your neighborhood and he looks kind of crazy? You don't think he is actually homeless but he looks borderline. Grubby clothes. He's got the grey hair ponytail and unkempt facial hair. He has that really thin wiry frame that some alcoholics end up with.

But you keep seeing him around town and he is never doing anything crazy. He is always just walking here and there calmly. And one day you suddenly think, 'What an asshole I am. Why am I so judgmental. So he's probably not rich and he has different ideas about hair than me - but why am I jumping to conclusions? He actually doesn't look a lot different than my brother who is as good-natured, gentle, intelligent a guy as you would want to meet.'

You give yourself that mental reproach and from that point on you change your assumption. You see him walking along the street and you think, 'There's my neighborhood buddy. Good guy.'

And that lasts for years and years. It becomes woven into the fabric of your thinking.

Then suddenly one day - for the very first time - you see him speak, you see him in action. Out of the blue he suddenly starts yelling and shaking his fist at traffic from the sidewalk: "Move it asshole. We need the space. Stop making the RAIN!"

I had that experience today.

There's a guy like you describe I keep seeing everywhere. over the years. Denver is a fairly big city, and I've been amazed at how I keep running into this guy in totally unrelated scenarios on opposite sides of town. :dunno:

fernando always messes up his computer and is looking for me to clean it

fernando plays counter strike?

I remember I tried playing that, shit got me dizzy. :wacko:

First person shooters give us motion sickness.

:puke:

:mattyrain:

I passed Doom on SNES and my little brother was watching. He was memorized.

I passed Doom on SNES and my little brother was watching. He was memorized.

:lol:

We first played Doom on the PC back when it was a 1.44mb demo circulating around BBSes.

prehistoric internet

Same here. I played Doom when it was called Wolfenstein 3D.

You get over the motion sickness. It doesn't affect you if you play enough.

I played Doom when it was called Lemmings.

Holler.

I actually bought Wolfenstein 3D. Started pirating games shortly thereafter.

Them Sierra games were the best. Leisure Suit Larry, King Quest, Space Quest.