Random thoughts

I do albacore, basil, black pepper, lettuce, pickle, red onion on whole grain.

How is it that full fledge flammers act more girlie the the girliest of girls?

The flamers are simply more extroverted?

There's this new guy at work who likes to break into song & dance all the time. He's fucking annoying, not because he's a homo, just cause he doesn't give a crap what people think of his spontaneous shitty musicals. Pretty sure he'd be as flamboyantly annoying if he was straight.

But yeah, what a fag.

You need a can of the cheap tuna. The white stuff doesn't work well so you need to get a can of that .79 cent shit. Already it's a cheap snack.

-1 can of cheap tuna
-tsp olive oil
-salt
-pepper
-2 tbs lemon juice
-1 tbs of prepared horse radish
-1 tbs of dill relish (not that sweet shit)

Boys we eat this almost every day for lunch with a McIntosh apple. It may be why I'm 158lbs but this tuna is REALLY good. Give it a whirl.

That is a fantastic meal idea, SIR

We will leave out the horse radish because we don't like it but love love love the sound of it

How is it that full fledge flammers act more girlie the the girliest of girls?

You pay A LOT of attention to the full fledge flammers, Wally?

321160_10150291997892854_546967853_7689160_352040378_n.jpg

I watched an episode of Law and Order SVU yesterday and Dan Lauria (Dad, from the Wonder Years) was playing a disgusting pervert who sexually abused boys over whom he had power.

I'm Talkin' Dad. From The Wonder Years.

Really makes you think.

I watched an episode of Law and Order SVU yesterday and Dan Lauria (Dad, from the Wonder Years) was playing a disgusting pervert who sexually abused boys over whom he had power.

I'm Talkin' Dad. From The Wonder Years.

Really makes you think.

yeah that wouldn't sit well with me at all, no not even a tiny bit...

to me that Dad, who reminds me much of my Dad..... died years ago when this final episode aired.... I cried when I realized he would die...

did anyone see chris meloni the same on SVU after Oz?

det. stabler and chet kissing???

I just played pickup hockey with Boomer Esiason. Nice guy.

go easy on the albacore gueys

watch your mercury levels

New champ on Jeopardy today looks pretty scary. It was only one game but I have a hunch this guy will be doing business for awhile.

I was checking out the latest online list of Celebs Who Look Like they Smell Bad, and Britney Spears was on there.

Correct call I believe.

HAG3+copy.jpg

Love you Tella, miss you sister