Random thoughts

Cai what was your biggest monster kok?

Plommer same question

Cai what was your biggest monster kok?

Plommer same question

Never seen a monster kok in person, my kok viewing experience is limited to what I've seen in videos and online.

I did see a photo of a dude that had a kok larger than his foot.

lots and lots and lots of sex

I haven't had lots of sex, I only had it once this week, but I was able to relive the experience for a few hours afterwards due to the stench that came from her cunt and lingered in my car and in my pants. Nasty.

Am I sick for fucking a broad with a really smelly cunt?

I say no.

my guy Chris is the biggest i've been with.

we are stats oriented here....

for instance, I wear a size 11 shoe and that is about 12.5-13 inches

just saying

girth and helmet head size shape are more important IMO though

my guy Chris is the biggest i've been with.

Cali, don't be a cunt, pal. Tell us exactly how big/thick Kris kok is.

Whats the biggest waist size of any man you have been penetrated by?

I have a zit inside my nose. I get these semi-regularly and they are annoying. It is not right at the surface where I could just pop it. It is inside. It just sits there and hurts.

I blow my nose - it hurts. I accidentally bump it - it hurts.

And it is red and bulbous and makes me look a little bit like W.C. Fields.

Nothing I can do but wait it out for a couple days for the pressure to dissipate naturally.

I realize there are people in this world with bigger problems but still I have to say: :fok:

Muddy, take a little cheap aftershave and dabble a little on the zit, it will sting a little but the alcohol content in the aftershave will assist in speeding up the drying out (evaporation) process.
The zit will shrink faster (and smell better).

You're welcome,

sincerely, your friend in gamelive

Plommer.

PS: I am not riding or shitting you - this really works but I don't recommend this technique for zits on your genitals, unless you can handle a much more intense stinging sensation.

Couple of problems there.

1) I don't in fact have any aftershave, cheap or otherwise.

2) There is no actual zit to put aftershave or anything else on. The zit is deep under the skin. There is no eruption, no visible ground zero. If there was I would just pop it. I wouldn't know where to put the aftershave if I had it. I'd have to soak my whole nose in it.

wcfields460.jpg

I love a good ole bulbous Irishman alcoholic nose.....

even if it is a famous actor!!!

I have a zit inside my nose. I get these semi-regularly and they are annoying. It is not right at the surface where I could just pop it. It is inside. It just sits there and hurts.

I blow my nose - it hurts. I accidentally bump it - it hurts.

And it is red and bulbous and makes me look a little bit like W.C. Fields.

Nothing I can do but wait it out for a couple days for the pressure to dissipate naturally.

I realize there are people in this world with bigger problems but still I have to say: :fok:

I know the pain, I get them inside my nostrils occasionly...
very painful

Pop them. I get them too. I pop them fuckers.

Yeah over the last 6 months I've had about 4 zits that lasted at least a week, that started inside the nose, and worked there way out, so that you could see redness if not eventually a complete outside zit.

meanwhile my entire nose becomes so sensitive that if I even itch my eye and kinda brush my nose, it kills!!!

maybe I pick my nose too much when i'm driving and these are not normal zits but super scabby infection zits or something...

my nose is all like

HEY STOP PICKING ME SOOOOOO MUCH, OR I'LL PUNISH YOU

i'm gonna stop picking my nose AND wacking off so much

major reductions ahead

Mudcat, have you tried any good chips lately? I picked up a bag of dill pickle doritos last week. 2.5 Matty Rains out of 5.

I am in a regular rotation with my chips these days.

1) I have been heavily into the Frito's corn chips. I am loving those lately.

2) President's choice jalapeno chips.

3) PC Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese chips.

4) Plain old Lay's Classics for those things where you just want plain chips.

Not a lot of experimentation going on at this time. I tried a bag of barbecue Frito's awhile back but I definitely prefer the regular.

I also mix in some cheesies and some flavored pretzel bits. That's not even getting into all the chocolate based stuff I get into.

I am quite a snack monster.

Lays Carolina Bar B Que FTW if you can get them up there