Random thoughts

I usually bring reusable bags when I grocery shop but then yesterday I thought, 'Naw, probably shouldn't any more.'

Sure enough, some guy went to checkout with some and they told him he couldn't use them.

Bag covids.

Man, I’ll appreciate a 3 night stay in New Orleans, NYC or Las Vegas a lot more after this coronavirus passes than I did before I knew what a coronavirus was.

Man, I’ll appreciate a 3 night stay in New Orleans, NYC or Las Vegas a lot more after this coronavirus passes than I did before I knew what a coronavirus was.

Tron, if I was you after the virus passes I would try new locales for your adventures for the time being! Maybe LV but not the two! The virus could ....

An attractive lady for sure! Aged well! RIP Delores!
1586526966201.png

The car with the parking spot right behind my barbecue has a license plate that starts with ADHD.

I wonder what they think of that.

They think its... ooh look at that tree..let's go out lunch...its hot today... what were we taking about?

Sometimes Urban Dictionary just cracks me up.

I had reason to google "belly flop" today. Just checking if it was a compound word or two words. Anyway, down the search results was this from UD:

The belly flop is a promiscous act in which the female is getting railed from behind, the male tells her that he is done, whips it out, and blows it on the bed, couch, what have you. As soon as he does so, he sticks his hands between her legs, and knocks her arms and legs out from underneath her, causing her to take a big belly flop.

Why do farts smell worse on a high protein low carb diet?

For real Casp. I've been eating mostly protein bars for breakfast and lunch and it's been like wtf is coming out of my ass? A little ridiculous.

Serious note though, the guided meditation really is good to clear the mind and focus on the present, very cool stuff. As usual Richie knows everything.

Wanna know what's not particularly easy or fun though? In my humble opinion?

Shaving your head.

Meh I told that one I wasn't looking to settle down or anything like that yet and she blocked me.

It's alright, that's what she's looking for now and I'm not.

See Teela? Steves did the right thing for once.

Meh I told that one I wasn't looking to settle down or anything like that yet and she blocked me.

It's alright, that's what she's looking for now and I'm not.

See Teela? Steves did the right thing for once.

She blocked you? On what site?

Zoosk. I guess she liked me more than I thought, I could tell she was playing me a little bit, but it was for love.

She is extremely beautiful, both inside and out - but I am done making people sad. Music is going to be getting cool soon and I'm just too wild and immature for her tbh, lol. End of story.

All the best to her, always.

Some good news amidst the gloom and doom! Stock market which in late Feb was at 29K+ and inevitably going to top 30K! Then around March 23rd, hit a low of 18K+ and looked like a catastrophe! Well another good week ending today at 24K+! :greencheck:

I’m having white flashes of light in my left eye. And some black spots. It’s fun. As fun as white flashes and black spots in your left eye can be.