Random thoughts

:lmao:

I'm feeling a ton of Gamelive support for my bottom level telemarketing gig to fund my transition to poker at the age of 42 (many losers try this at 20).

Thanks so much guys!

:abc:

725wBnX.png

They cant ban owner present 30+ day rentals which I think is what you're into. That whole private property thing gets in the way.

Man my phone rings a lot during the weekend. I guess it does during the week too but since I'm not here - and I am not one to check my "missed calls" - I don't know about it.

(Talking about my home landline. I still don't have a smartphone.)

It must have rang 8 times yesterday. It has already rung twice today.

I don't answer it but it keeps ringing.

I put you on our list to upgrade your tv service. Pick up man, we've got some great bargains for you.

We also have an election coming up and that has probably led to a spike.

Brad Butt and whatnot.

People ask me if I'm a robot all the time because I bulldoze my rebuttals over anything they have to say. I tell them no and continue to the next rebuttal. I had a guy tell me today I'm a dickhead, I told him that wasn't very nice and he hung up. I had a woman tell me the other day that her problem was my small penis. I agreed and told her that it's been a huge problem so she went silent and handed the phone to someone else. A girl told me today I should be fired and promoted at the same time. That made me lol.

:abc:

(Full disclosure: that was a Mitch Hedberg, not a Mudcat random thought.)