Random thoughts

I beat 49.04%. I had 1 almost exact :woohoo:

I cant find my ipod again. My niece got a hold of it, and now I cant find it. Should have put it up before I fell sleep this morning.

oh, and its hot af outside. Was helping my sister sand three layers of paint off a vanity. got too hot so I quit. I need some paint thinner that's safe to use on wood. that would be way easier. and I want to take it to lil bros house and do it in the garage where it's cooler.

oh, and its hot af outside. Was helping my sister sand three layers of paint off a vanity. got too hot so I quit. I need some paint thinner that's safe to use on wood. that would be way easier. and I want to take it to lil bros house and do it in the garage where it's cooler.

You could have done it the easy way by removing your top.

thenug-jj6YYAvPGM.gif

Trying to figure out if the guy has small hands or the chick has big tatas.

Nice tits, but those are man hands. sad man hands, but man hands non the less....or a butch dike. take your pick.

Just got back from a week in Las Vegas.

The wait for games at the Aria poker room was 1 hour+

Ran real good in poker and pretty good in sports. Donked off chump change in craps and video poker ($400 or so :dunno:).

Las Vegas is the only town that I'm always bummed out to leave.

Aria Sky Suites

:bowdown:

I like to hydrate my titties.

thenug-j1pw6Oj2Yr.gif

Just got back from a week in Las Vegas.

The wait for games at the Aria poker room was 1 hour+

Ran real good in poker and pretty good in sports. Donked off chump change in craps and video poker ($400 or so :dunno:).

Las Vegas is the only town that I'm always bummed out to leave.

Aria Sky Suites

:bowdown:

pal :highfive:
as much as vegas ain't all that it could be it is still more than what anywhere else is. amirite?:pope: