Random thoughts

thenug-jj6YYAvPGM.gif

no but this is

text between me and Mr. Nina
"Can you pick up the Gatorade and the tool crib and put in the front closet"
Realizing he sent the text to me instead of someone at work, I reply "How heavy is it? I don't think so."
Him "What! Just do it, I don't have time for this."
Giggling hysterically I reply "But I don't want to and you can't make me"

I did call him 20 minutes later. He answered and I asked if he ever found someone to move the Gatorade. He replied with "OH shit"

I'm evil.

it was great!!! I am ready to go back. Hit the beach for a couple of hours and then go back to the house, shower the sand off and spend the rest of the day in the pool. It doesn't get any better.

I don't know if it is a widespread phenomenon or just an odd little hiccup surrounding me lately, but a lot of people are pronouncing theirs f's like v's.

Pervect

Terrivic

defiantly, definitely

two different words

As a non-native speaker of the English language, I agree with you.

If I start out a conversation with the words Listen Chinaman

is it automatically rascist no matter what I say
?

No but only b/c you capitalized "Chinaman."

Internally, I always pronounce Tiannamen - as in Tiananmen Square - Chinamen Square.

My brain constantly does stuff like that. Fiddles around and mixes things up.

Especially music. My brain has more stupid substitute lyrics than you could shake a stick at.

Like Pat Benetar's Hit me With Your Best Shot ----> Hit me With Your Mom's Cock.

And so on.

Had to take my car in to the shop which involved removing my key from the ring and, later, getting it back and replacing it.

Here's the thing, I did not make sure to put it back in the exact same order it was before. That matters. I have a couple of identical keys and I identify which is which by their proximity to the car key.

Really everything plays off that key. It's important.

I don't know if I will ever be able to fix this now.

Learn from my mistake, gamelivers.