Random thoughts

Muddy, perhaps you should see if Rasper would be willing to moderate, curate, basically keep you apprised of topics which have been covered.

Rasper has shown a great ability to explain things. In the event you actually do repeat yourself I am certain that Rasper would be able to convince everyone that reads that they aren’t seeing what they think they see.

I think the person in charge of television programming who can't run a series in chronological order should be immediately fired, never to work again.

What's the point of buying a season of reruns and then not running them in order? You can't just buy a few episodes - you buy the whole damn season.

And last night 2 shows that I watch almost every night between 3-5am were to be continued.

The first show's episode tonight wasn't the 2nd part. I'm not holding my breath that the second show's episode will be either.

And yes I can probably find these episodes online on some site geared towards senior citizens but that's not the point. They should be on TV. Because that's only FUCKING LOGICAL.

Very disappointing night for Oksana.

Muddy, perhaps you should see if Rasper would be willing to moderate, curate, basically keep you apprised of topics which have been covered.

Rasper has shown a great ability to explain things. In the event you actually do repeat yourself I am certain that Rasper would be able to convince everyone that reads that they aren’t seeing what they think they see.

I bet Rasper really likes/needs to get a bless you when he sneezes.

I think the person in charge of television programming who can't run a series in chronological order should be immediately fired, never to work again.

What's the point of buying a season of reruns and then not running them in order? You can't just buy a few episodes - you buy the whole damn season.

And last night 2 shows that I watch almost every night between 3-5am were to be continued.

The first show's episode tonight wasn't the 2nd part. I'm not holding my breath that the second show's episode will be either.

And yes I can probably find these episodes online on some site geared towards senior citizens but that's not the point. They should be on TV. Because that's only FUCKING LOGICAL.

Very disappointing night for Oksana.

Could not agree more. It's outrageous, egregious - preposterous!

web%20jackie%20chiles%20returns-1780209368_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

he might carry some pepper around just to induce extra sneezes when girl's from hooters are around.

I have never said 'bless you' or any variant after someone sneezed :dunno:

Geezus fok. The second episode wasn't part 2 either.

I'm debating calling the station right now and telling them off but I'm worried that would make me an even bigger psycho than usual.

Seriously though - this is very poor form on your part Channel 11, you incompetent cocksuckers.

Oksana, you don't by any chance verbalize your post as you are writing do you? I fear lil Seth will be the first kid in history to be expelled from pre-kindergarten.

I can see the teacher telling the class it’s nap time and lil Seth replying with “get fukked you cum filled Kangaroo lovin’ cunt”.

Oksana, you don't by any chance verbalize your post as you are writing do you? I fear lil Seth will be the first kid in history to be expelled from pre-kindergarten.

I can see the teacher telling the class it’s nap time and lil Seth replying with “get fukked you cum filled Kangaroo lovin’ cunt”.

No Wakky, definitely not. :lmao: :lmao:

My father told me when I was quite young that swearing all the time is a lazy person's way of talking and that's always stuck with me so I just type lazily instead.

Don't tend to do it very often in my day to day life unless I'm talking to someone from online.