random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,453 Views
Kyrgios win 1st set 6-4 with 7 aces and 77% of 1st serves in. That's tough for anyone to break him but if anyone can Novak is on top of the list!

Kyrgios still served well but Joker too good and wins 2nd set 6-3. Quality match so far with high% of winners over unforced errors.

LOL Kyrgios completely lost his mind serving 4-4 in 3rd set. Up 40-love and then loses next 5 points. Rambling talk after each point losing focus. The guy has 22 aces against 5 double faults and 74% through 3 sets with 1st serve. He has 44 winners against 21 unforced errors. No way he should down 2 sets to 1. Except he's playing this guy!
1657466341092.png

Joker blows him away in 4th set tiebreak 7-3 after Kyrgios double faults on 1st point. A 4-6, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 win! A quality match!!! Kyrgios had 30-7 aces/DF, 62/33 winners/UF errors and 73% with 1st serve. Though Joker had to be on his game to win with 15/7 aces/DF, 46/17 winners/UF errors and 63% with 1st serve.
:clap:

Robert Lewandowski signs with FC Barcelona :clapsir:
So possibly now with $$$ available M De Ligt goes to BM. Big changes with Juventus getting Paul P and A Di Maria and team can use all the $$$ they can get to shore up the backline.

So possibly now with $$$ available M De Ligt goes to BM. Big changes with Juventus getting Paul P and A Di Maria and team can use all the $$$ they can get to shore up the backline.
I forsee another bad year for Juve, I'm sorry mister monkey

I forsee another bad year for Juve, I'm sorry mister monkey
What's a bad year? No scudetto? I'll take a league title and final 8 in CL action as a success. Just got Bremer as CB to take over for MDL. Max needs to trust letting a few young Italians make the squad and not rely on guys just cause they getting paid lots/too much.

Yeah, no Scudetto is a failure in Turin
Agree! After last two misses and right now about equal odds that them or Inter win it. Expect good Juve preseason matches in Texas against RM and Barca and Atletico Madrid in Israel. For me funny that summer transfer ends after first 3 matches.

Allegri has much to do getting key additions up and running but easy early schedule with only Roma (H) in 3rd week and AC Milan (A) in 9th week should help.

Russell Wilson is a Bronco now.

That's strange.

MrX
Had to give it a visit on your advice and was indeed great cheese dog and enjoyed their pretzels too.
9783369E-72FC-434C-B798-CA5C9C19DE68.jpeg
70AD072C-8ABF-4C66-ADDE-A8EB27ECB3C5.jpeg

Also by sure luck lady just posted this sign in the adjacent cafe as I was ready to leave. Two minutes later and would have never known what I missed!
6425C1D0-3FA5-41C9-90E8-6B3E71BB3BD8.jpeg

Had to buy two for us. That’s an Italian delight. She asked me thinking while posting the sign, “do people know how to read cursor anymore?” Told her I do but thinking about it, don’t know if they still teach it? Still probably in Parochial schools.

Damn MrMonkey, I'm so happy for you and so jealous at the same time. I hope you got some of the sweet spicy mustard for that PCD.

MrX
Damn MrMonkey, I'm so happy for you and so jealous at the same time. I hope you got some of the sweet spicy mustard for that PCD.
Damn I didn’t use any SSM. Always put mustard on a dog, guess I was so excited to eat it I forget.:facepalm

After further review …..
SOLF record
MrM 1
MrX 1

It looks like Frank Gore's in trouble for dragging a naked woman down a hotel hallway by her hair.

Funny how no one cared when that happened to me.

Marshawn Lynch got a DUI

Serena Williams, whom dragged me naked down a hotel hallway in 1997, is retiring

Last edited: