random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,233 Comments
  • Views 260,588 Views
I don't think the NHLPA is gonna be any more agreeable to the terms of a return. Mind you money is not at stake right now so negotiations might not be as big of a mess.

1591386238140.png

What a unfair total scum bag of a human being! Rips into Dree Brees for his opinion on something with that BS emotional rant without ever talking to Drew privately! Thank God he's out of Philly! Hey, Malcolm, that guy is giving 5,000,000 of his OWN money to N.O. He's been part of city for years and you just arrived! Less talk and the city residents say ....
1591386755266.png

The guy really could stir the pot while in Philly! Totally ripped into the Philly police in a paper article! So happy for FOP to give it back to him instead of wrongfully apologizing!

View attachment 3401
What a unfair total scum bag of a human being! Rips into Dree Brees for his opinion on something with that BS emotional rant without ever talking to Drew privately! Thank God he's out of Philly! Hey, Malcolm, that guy is giving 5,000,000 of his OWN money to N.O. He's been part of city for years and you just arrived! Less talk and the city residents say ....
View attachment 3402

The guy really could stir the pot while in Philly! Totally ripped into the Philly police in a paper article! So happy for FOP to give it back to him instead of wrongfully apologizing!

Or, you know, Drew Brees could've refrained from making a tone-deaf comment in the middle of a crisis.

You live in a strange bubble MrM.

RJ, no worries! MrsM wouldn't talk to our son for a couple days for Matty-like responses! :yes:

MrM are you an oblivious racist? You sound like one.

Let me guess MrM - you're "colorblind".

Matty, since you probably won't believe my answer, maybe ask RJ can answer for me? :dunno:

Is Roger Goodell a liberal POS now?

No, he's just being political correct not to lose money for the NFL and more importantly for himself! You're blind to not see he's spineless? It's not a mater of right or wrong for him, the PC above! Public opinion swayed before favored against kneeling down and now public opinion says back the players!

No, he's just being political correct not to lose money for the NFL and more importantly for himself! You're blind to not see he's spineless? It's not a mater of right or wrong for him, the PC above! Public opinion swayed before favored against kneeling down and now public opinion says back the players!
yes but that IS reality
1591857527651.png

Back in the 1940’s there was a group of hyper political people in Europe who wanted to topple statues and ban books and films.