random MUSIC thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 515 Comments
  • Views 28,677 Views
received_180832059836786.jpeg

Stationed in a retail clothing store in the mall all night last night, near the entrance to it so mall music all night in my ears.

Mall music? Yeah, it sucks real bad. REAL bad. Taylor Swfit's "Trouble" was by far the best song, and it sucks.

No Kings of Leon was played, surprisingly.

Any Gamelivers want to come up and see Highly Suspect 4.25? I doubt it but if you do, it's on me.

:cheers:

Lol good question yeah.

I was praying it was done between songs multiple times at wee hours.

Prayers not answered.

Weird huh? And the Paul Blart security guards on scooters - they do late nights, along with contractors.

That's your late night closed mall scene.

No I did not watch the Super Bowl halftime show.

If Jennifer Lopez and Shakira were having a concert on my front lawn right now, I would close the blinds.

They had some good moves. Not the twerk thing though. I hate that

They were both mesmerizing. 🍆

Saw a street musician in the French Quarter named Blind Boy.

Followed him on Bandcamp. So raw so good.

We're everywhere!

We've just been a little less excited to share our U2 love since they went 100% soft rock at the beginning of the millennium.

Liam Gallagher doesn’t like U2 because he’s butt hurt that his brother Noel doesn’t want to be in Oasis with him anymore and Noel’s band opened for U2 on a long tour.

That guys talking shit is from Oasis? :lmao:
Now that's a shit band
Automatic change station for me on satellite radio

Music is sooooo subjective, boys.
I have a real hard time saying Oasis is a shit band. What about them was shit? That they were from Manchester?

That Noel Gallagher wrote catchy melodies? That they played electric guitar with fuzz boxes?

IMO Oasis is like Foo Fighters in that too much of their output is very similar. I stopped following both bands after their second album. I got the gist and moved on.

I reckon it's not easy to keep reinventing yourself as an artist/band.

IMO Oasis is like Foo Fighters in that too much of their output is very similar. I stopped following both bands after their second album. I got the gist and moved on.

I reckon it's not easy to keep reinventing yourself as an artist/band.

very well thought out opinion on both bands.

:greencheck:

One of my faves.......noisy and great melodies all in one song

Music is sooooo subjective, boys.
I have a real hard time saying Oasis is a shit band. What about them was shit? That they were from Manchester?

That Noel Gallagher wrote catchy melodies? That they played electric guitar with fuzz boxes?
their sound and style appears totally uninspiring and dorky to me. Couldn't name one of their tunes. Whenever that name comes up on Lithium, I know I'm gonna hate it and it always proves true. same for food fighters and handful of others

their sound and style appears totally uninspiring and dorky to me. Couldn't name one of their tunes. Whenever that name comes up on Lithium, I know I'm gonna hate it and it always proves true. same for food fighters and handful of others

So you don’t like Oasis. They’re not for you. Perfectly acceptable.

I don’t care for Counting Crows and Matchbox 20. I always move the tuner when they come on.

They’re not shit bands, though. They’ve sold millions of records (just like Oasis).