Racially Motivated Attacks

• Start date
  • Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 1,868 Views
Everyone especially mrmonkey watch the movie ‘You People’.

It’s funny and relevant.

It’s funny and relevant.
LOL Blitty I know MrM is a confirmed racist. I deal with more minorities daily than you probably do in a month. And lots of them feel the same way I do. Maybe because their working (not receiving free handouts) and paying taxes etc etc and don't appreciate ALL KINDS of people that don't.

Rotten tomatoes has it rated very low so probably pass but thank you. And assuming what it's about there will be unfortunately whites hating blacks/blacks hating whites till the end of time. And kinda like Casper sees in that one side is all that is ever talked about.

It’s funny and relevant.
Watched it. Take away the obvious agenda the filmmaker was trying to convey, the movie itself was messy. It didn’t know what it wanted to be and the jokes were extremely flat. I was hoping with that group of actors, it would’ve been better. Goes to show even with good actors, you can’t elevate shitty writing.

The one example you choose to site is a black woman falsely accusing white men of a crime over 30 years ago? Please do take the time to bring up others.

Your initial point was that had a white man killed an old black man, it would have been covered differently and classified as a race/hate crime. Can you cite some examples of white criminals being unfairly accused of race/hate stuff?
The 16-yo in Wash DC with the MAGA hat looking at the Indian. Parents sued CNN and WaPo and won. The Hollywood scum were demanding the kid’s name and address on Twitter to go after him.

@MrMonkey, happy to read that you bailed on the thin skinned, petty threat to democracy and are getting behind a real Republican leader!
Who would replace DeSantis in Florida if Ron makes the jump?

Is DeSantis is a shoe in for the Republican nomination? I think the Georgia governor Kemp could be a possibility giving his history of winning elections in such a divided state.

Is DeSantis is a shoe in for the Republican nomination? I think the Georgia governor Kemp could be a possibility giving his history of winning elections in such a divided state.
DeSantis is a lock.

47M5U1t.jpg

It's worth noting that Trump is still very much in play. DeSantis is the favorite and a much better candidate for Republicans (and the one virtually all of the higher-ups would prefer), but that won't matter in the primaries. Trump has a cult-like following and he'll use any legal dirt on him as fuel that he's being framed, the system is rigged, etc.

It's DeSantis's to lose, but he's going to need to run a good campaign and not underestimate Trump to get the job done.

I don't pay attention to politics anymore.
No worries Davey but your last post counters the above one lol. It’s well thought out knowledgeable answer that I’m pretty much in agreement. :up

My guess is you were really good at those essay questions in school instead of the true or false ones. Teacher has to give us some credit when we throw enough on the paper. :yes:

Last edited:
It's worth noting that Trump is still very much in play. DeSantis is the favorite and a much better candidate for Republicans (and the one virtually all of the higher-ups would prefer), but that won't matter in the primaries. Trump has a cult-like following and he'll use any legal dirt on him as fuel that he's being framed, the system is rigged, etc.

It's DeSantis's to lose, but he's going to need to run a good campaign and not underestimate Trump to get the job done.
I don’t think Trump is in play at all. All he can do is mess it up for DeSantis at this point. A Trump backer will vote for Ron, but a Ron voter is likely to vote independent.

No worries Davey but your last post counters the above one lol. It’s well thought out knowledgeable answer that I’m pretty much in agreement. :up

My guess is you were really good at those essay questions in school instead of the true or false ones. Teacher has to give us some credit when we throw enough on the paper. :yes:
Okay cool so anything I post about politics would greatly appreciate you don't comment on and I won't initiate anything.
"anything I post about politics would greatly appreciate you don't comment" - You didn't post it, so I'm free to comment.
"and I won't initiate anything" - You are initiating with this response after you said you wouldn't.

But hey at least it was "well thought out" and "knowledgeable", unlike when you don't agree with me, then it's poorly thought out and unknowledgeable. Guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think this time around, Trump isn’t fringe and won’t sneak up on anybody.

DeSantis is a lot more polished and will get the Republicans backing.