Racially Motivated Attacks

• Start date
  • Replies 92 Comments
  • Views 1,930 Views
I’m a R and won’t vote for trump. I don’t care what the betting markets suggest, he’s not getting any swing votes.
We'll see I guess. Hope you are right. I do think DeSantis will beat him but I think it'll be a dogfight.

This won't be the first time no one took his chances seriously.

Another senseless black on white murder.
Happens daily as we all can see
Did you read the whole article, Caspy?

Some weird stuff goin on in the article. They post a photo of the victim. They list his age as 58. He looks way closer to 38 than 58.

Then they say the killer stabbed the victim AND shot him multiple times.

But then the article says that the killer was DISARMED by two bystanders? Really? Two bystanders strolling the PCH disarmed a maniac who had a gun and just murdered someone?

Did you read the whole article, Caspy?

Some weird stuff goin on in the article. They post a photo of the victim. They list his age as 58. He looks way closer to 38 than 58.

Then they say the killer stabbed the victim AND shot him multiple times.

But then the article says that the killer was DISARMED by two bystanders? Really? Two bystanders strolling the PCH disarmed a maniac who had a gun and just murdered someone?
I googled his name to get his photo. I thought the pic was of the victim

I googled his name to get his photo. I thought the pic was of the victim
Casp, the article is fact. LOL worst enough to get that kind of classic pushback from a left liberal but so hilarious when it comes from a lifelong Republican. Let me help you out on this one. Here's the story from CBS LA. Casp, don't you know #1 no-no is post a story that comes from Fox News. :grin:

And yes the pic looks younger than 58 but maybe, just maybe it was a hospital stock photo from 10 years ago? Like awhile back got a postcard from a family realtor business with a pic of a very pretty younger woman but when seen in person probably looks older. Dummy me easily take place is going into the office and seeing a lady who looks like her and then saying "Hello, your daughter sent this to us in the mail." :facepalm

And maybe watching to many of those movies where you mostly see a desolate PCH made him think? Looks like a busy intersection to me going to about 2:15 on the video. And human beings I believe walking across it. Only say that because lots of weird flying object talk of late.

Here's some other articles with the same weird stuff in them .....
First one even showing him getting hit, sad!

@MrMonkey , CALM DOWN.

I just thought it was very unlikely that two unarmed bystanders disarmed a man who HAD A GUN.

Now that I can see that it was a knife (and that the suspect likely put the knife down before being confronted by the bystanders) it makes a lot more sense to me.

Sounds like a brutal road rage or random act of a total maniac savage. Horrible tragedy no doubt.

@Tron I was COMPLETELY calm! Just LMAO at with your response at what FoxNews reported. The usual out of you, no surprise there. Yes, indeed you definitely thought wrong on this one! My advise is go to your go-to most trusted news site, The Wall Street Journal next time before replying. Honestly the post sounded like you were excited/agitated. :yup:
And yes to your sarcastic question! You're welcome! :up

And @CASPERWAIT$ no problem my friend here for you anytime! At least you got the balls to proclaim the dreaded minority opinion that the majority on the other side is quick to condemn.:clap:

@Tron I was COMPLETELY calm! Just LMAO at with your response at what FoxNews reported. The usual out of you, no surprise there. Yes, indeed you definitely thought wrong on this one! My advise is go to your go-to most trusted news site, The Wall Street Journal next time before replying. Honestly the post sounded like you were excited/agitated. :yup:

And yes to your sarcastic question! You're welcome! :up

And @CASPERWAIT$ no problem my friend here for you anytime! At least you got the balls to proclaim the dreaded minority opinion that the majority on the other side is quick to condemn.:clap:
I thought wrong OR, it was reported wrong in the article that Casper posted?!?! It was reported that 2 bystanders overcame a man WITH A GUN. I actually had no idea it was a Fox article. It just struck me as an article that had some questionable details. My apologies for commenting on those details!

All good, Mr. Monkey. It appears that you spend a lot of time reading/watching the news. If this is the case my friend I will say it again at the risk of sounding like a broken record:

CNN/Fox News etc want to make every problem in the world YOUR PROBLEM. I know this because my own father has fallen victim to the news.

Just saw this. Wow.

That happened about a mile from where I grew up.

I would drive through that intersection several times a week.

Another day, another black on white crime.

This one though definitely reeks of class system tension.
Casp, not to intervene but here's a few different sources. Seeing you post that stuff above from that source rattles the shit of out people(s) here lol!

Still shaking my head from his excuse reply from previous article you posted that it said he had a gun and shot him. Which he was correct on but didn't mention he also doubted the guy was 58 and that the PCH at that spot wasn't an area with anyone around.
:gomuddygo:

Honestly that is 1 for 3 and being a big bases fan his .333 average would no doubt him into the Hall of Fame. :clap: