Probably temporary 2nd Random Thoughts thread

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 6,569 Views
It is always the thought of you pining away for me and saying your prayers for my safe return it gets me through it all.

I don't believe I have ever weighed myself - then taken a shit - then weighed myself again to determine the weight of the shit.

I heard someone talk about this and say everyone has done it - but I don't think I have.

I have to add the usual caveat that I am a recovering addict - so large chunks of my life have taken place in blackouts - so I can't account for everything ---> but I don't think so.

the global horse population is calculated to be about 60 million

not bad for the species :handshake:

Plommer weighs more than all of them combined.

Wait, was that slander?

Get the scales ready. That's going to have to be one big fuckin court room.

And the horses have to squeeze in there too.

Fuck.

Deciding how to dress based on people outside is an iffy proposition. Like I was heading out for work this morning and wondering if I should wear a hoodie or just stick with the straight t-shirt as I have been doing for months.

It's been a hot summer - but there is no denying the passage of time.

So I looked outside. Saw a guy in a pretty substantial jacket. So I thought, well there it is - it's cooling down - go with the hoodie.

No hoodie required as it turned out. T-shirt weather for sure.

What a pussy, that guy.

pretty soon people will going on beach vacations to the Arctic

I was reading something about how much ice is melting in Greenland.

Apparently it is 40 trillion pounds per year more than previously believed.

Like they already thought a certain amount was melting. But nope - 40 trillion pounds per year more than that.

Like jesus christ with the ice meltage.

Plommer weighs more than all of them combined.

Wait, was that slander?

Get the scales ready. That's going to have to be one big fuckin court room.

And the horses have to squeeze in there too.

Fuck.

Libel is written
Slander is spoken

I was called upon by Jenny Jenny Bo Benny to do something which required a power drill. I was sure I had one but here's the thing: when I dug it up, I didn't recognize it at all.

It was like, okay, so it's cordless, and I wasn't sure how to make it run. I figured it must be rechargable in some way - but I wasn't sure how. Thought about googling the make and model but took a second to dig around some more and found a big boot of a thing. Hmm, it was not ringing any bells but it was soon evident that it was the recharger unit. Figured out how that all fits together and what the different flashing lights mean and everything.

Charged 'er up. Went on to do the job that was required.

No but, what the fuck? It was clearly used. It has some scuffs and whatnot.

No memory of ever seeing it before.

Off to Walmart I go.

Ain't kiddin' neither.