Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This is where the dicks hang out.

dividers.jpg

No but seriously man, I just gave my dish drainer a wash. It had been about 31 years since I had done that and it was getting a bit grody.

I let it soak in the bathtub with dishsoap overnight - then gave it a bit of a scrubby scrub.

It looks MUCH better now - however I think next time I am struck by the impulse to degrossify my dish drainer situation, I will just buy a new one.

And let me just add, I know what you're thinking and the question you are wondering and here's what I have to say about that:

I HAVE MY REASONS

I had raisin bran for breakfast with 2% milk and coffee with powdered creamer and sugar

TRUE STORY

Kicking ass here.

Got a list of things to get done this weekend - long fokken list - shitload of shit.

Knocking that shit down like bowling pins.

Like, if you're a good bowler.

And let me just add, I know what you're thinking and the question you are wondering and here's what I have to say about that:

I HAVE MY REASONS
Can't tell if this deserves red card. It might.

Is a certain participant of this thread back on smack?

:chickendance:

Sometimes I think about the hot spot on my barbecue. Everyone with a barbecue knows what I'm talking about. The hot spot.

But what I wonder is, is it really the hot spot?

Like what if someone came along and used my barbecue, and they didn't know about my idea of the hot spot, would they come to a totally different conclusion about where the hot spot was - and by virtue of awareness of that spot and doing the things you do in relation to the hot spot, the same way I treat my hot spot - maybe their spot would actually be the hot spot.

While they're using it. Even though it's different.

If you see what I mean.

Yah you see what I mean.

Today is Pi Day. Because pi rounds off to 3.14 and the date is 3/14 so, like, Pi day. Get it?

This year you can even throw the year into it because taking it a couple more digits, pi rounds off to 3.1416 - and the date is 3/14/16.

So have fun with that.

Been celebrating all day. It's been a wild time in my town.

Everyone was like, "Yay".. And stuff.

Rogue I think this thread is confusing some of our posters and leading to them posting in the wrong thread.

Do you mind deleting it?

I fear hell pain loneliness disease mayo and dogs

lithuanian orthodox don't believe in a purgatory hell, to them hell is the separation of man with god, the farther you're away from god the less you can experience his love, and being conscious of that is being in hell, so you could already be in hell while still alive

I knew something was up

I need to make up a god that has all the same positions as me on stuff and all the same hang-ups.

Handy as fok, one of those.