Probably temporary 2nd Random Thoughts thread

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 6,556 Views
Good looking bird right there.

The old one was a genius with a selfie stick.

beer drinking selfie stick chicken was my best buddy

image.php

Me too.

Fucking THRILLED

Strange thing at work today.

There is a balcony patio off the cafeteria where you can sit outside and dine with a view overlooking the parking lot and an enclosure for smokers.

So I was sitting there today and suddenly I see this guy. How do I describe him? A few times I have seen stories - perhaps attached to Youtube vids - of guys with huge testicular tumors. Like hundred pound growths. And some guy is going through life hauling these gigantic bollocks around.

I imagine we have had some coverage of this phenomenon right here at gamelive.

Anyway I see this guy and that's what he looked like. It looked kind of like a gunt - but it was a guy - and it was really big down there. Deformed. Hideous really.

And he labored to walk up to the smoking enclosure and he went in and sat down and lit up a dart.

Okay. Strange enough. Like I have never seen anything like him - live - ever.

But then within 3 minutes ----> there was another guy across the parking lot almost the same. Big horrific bulge down there. WTF? I assumed they must be somehow connected but the second guy got in a car and drove away without either guy acknowledging the other.

:dunno:

So that's my little story about that.

live long warehousers heavy lifting

or they are into balls silicone injections

I saw sack-guy #1 a couple times today. I believe he must be an employee of the place. Slovenly deformed smoker guy.

All hideous.

The big ball man.

I believe they call it elephantitis.

394486-7c29c158-2635-11e3-abe3-b1f1d77b1129.jpg

wait 2 guys like that? And then the Russian yahoos. Are you sure this isn't a fictitious town you invented for your novel?

Actually the guys at work weren't quite like that. They didn't hang straight down and under like that. It is more of an exaggerated gunt kind of shape.

If you will.

gunt, ok I looked it up

Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cunt... The Gunt.

I think this is what JJ Gold has. I remember wondering what the fok that was.

It's more like a penis tumor than a testicle tumor. It sticks out in front and down more than straight down below.

But there is a crevice in the middle - like a buttcrack on the wrong side - like a gunt.

But big.

And he has these sloped, hunched shoulders.

Yeah, no, it is not good looking, this guy.

Ramadan begins at sundown all y'all.

There has been a lot of talk about pulled pork lately. An increasing amount.

Pulled pork is not a new thing but there has been more food joints introducing pulled pork dishes to their menus. I see the commercials. Tim Hortons, Subway, I think I've seen even McDonalds or Burger King with the pulled pork??

Whatever, I am having pulled pork for dinner tonight. Getting in on the pulled pork bandwagon. Saint Hubert Pulled Pork Pie to be exact.

So we'll just see about that.

Yeah not quite.

With the St-Hubert pulled pork.

It's not terrible - the pastry on the pie is actually quite good. But the stuff inside is, I dunno, just not meaty enough. It tastes okay. A little pepper and hot sauce helps, but it's got a decent barbecue flavor - but you very seldom feel like you're biting into a hunk of meat. It's more of a puree than loose meat.

I'll eat the leftovers - and be happy enough doing it. But I won't buy another.

Yap.