Poll - Should Vegas Dave Grace Us With A Super Bowl Video??

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 6,350 Views

Should Vegas Dave make us a Super Bowl video??

• Hell Yes Please! I loves me some Vags Dave!

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • God no. Gross!

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
The slumbering beast has awakened. Would you be interested in seeing this, or have you really enjoyed the time that Dave was out of your life?

i voted yes, even though i have never seen his work before

i am a follower

I'll say YES.

Funny thing. I watched very, very few videos at SBR. I've never seen a Vegas Dave video. Nothing personal against him or the other video-makers I ignored; I think I just sub-consciously lumped everything in with jjgold and figured, don't need to see it.

But I am making a new start here. YES. I will watch.

Can you ask how is weight loss system went after he went on sabbatical before we vote?

I don't think he'd mind me sharing this recent Facebook update with you guys, to help answer the question.

Dave Sunday Weigh-in, Week 1: Lost 8.4 pounds! Total: 8.4 lbs lost, 91.6 to go. (Too bad it doesn't stay this easy!)

:clap:

Good for him. Alright I vote yes. By the looks of your 'tar looks like you have lost that extra weight too Pavy. Nice work!

Looks like he is going to have to make us one...8-0 yes to no.

Plommer hasn't voted yet. That son of a bitch better not ruin this for us.

Dave gave me an infraction for calling Richkas a racist crack smoker. But I forgive him. But I don't forgive Bread for not returning his call in Vegas so that I could have met him in person!

Dave gave me an infraction for calling Richkas a racist crack smoker. But I forgive him. But I don't forgive Bread for not returning his call in Vegas so that I could have met him in person!

That's not really fair now is it. I mean Richkas is in fact a racist crack smoker, is he not?

LOL that's right VD did give Robyn an infraction. I remember it well..she was throwing dishes all around the house. What a day!

I'll be damned. I didn't see the actual poll up there until just now. I thought we were just doing a conversational kind of poll.

Vegas Dave is a good kid. For a Yank, he knows his hockey. I respect that like you wouldn't believe.

Look at that 15-0.

It's almost like Pags' CFB record.

Let's bring Pags back too. Why not? Robyn wants his body.