Poll - Should Vegas Dave Grace Us With A Super Bowl Video??

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 6,362 Views

Should Vegas Dave make us a Super Bowl video??

• Hell Yes Please! I loves me some Vags Dave!

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • God no. Gross!

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Someone voted no! WHAT A DICK!!!!

i knew it was gonna happen

Make the video Dave. Your followers have spoken. Isn't it so funny...all the people that weren't wanted in one place are here just frolicking in the water together. It's like a degen reject cesspool.

CB, I wouldn't have it any other way. None of the OD KROW nonsense with Herman running around trying to flex his vagina muscles by telling everyone how stupid they are.

Make the video Dave. Your followers have spoken. Isn't it so funny...all the people that weren't wanted in one place are here just frolicking in the water together. It's like a degen reject cesspool.

If the people that are posting here are considered by others as degenerate rejects, then I am proud to be one because I see nothing but good people here. :hattip:

Immortality...CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!

Don't go getting all emotional on us, Sally. Jeezus.

(I like you guys too)

Immortality...CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!

Don't go getting all emotional on us, Sally. Jeezus.

(I like you guys too)

Yeah sorry about that. I don't know what got into me. Nothing but a bunch of idiots here. What the fuck am I doing here. :duh:

Yeah, that's better. Emotions are for suckers.

A forum with the cream of the crop posters... couldn't ask for more.

But how long can nirvana last?

If you build it, douchebags will come.

No doubt Dave. No doubt at all. Been a fun couple of days but it will happen.

We are all big boys.

indeed. enjoy it while it lasts. i know i am.

Sorry, video is a no go... as you know, I need a 98% majority to move forward with said project. :laugh:

Dave, I've had about enough I can take of your sass!

Sorry, video is a no go... as you know, I need a 98% majority to move forward with said project. :laugh:

Let me get my ghost accounts active here. Will have that poll over 98% in no time. :highfive:

Dave what about Blackhawks ML? Do they have a shot after all the road games in a row? Should be a great matchup.