Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,797 Views
20220703_124847.jpg

Momma plommer in the ICU after complications from hip replacement surgery.

She has multiple problems, collapsed lung, blood clots etc, expecting the worst.

Will be at her side for as long as necessary because I love her.

If I'm not around for a while you know why.

Wishing everyone here all the best.
Love u guys , no homo

Hope it's as painful as possible

Fuck her for producing the disgrace that is you and teaching you nothing, lowlife scammer

I can't say I'm surprised but I'm aware that Steve's mental health is poor and it's all good.

Now if Tron said it I would be devastated, but tron won't cause he is not mentally ill.

I also realize it's the internet and people post cowardly and mean things. Saul Good man.

Nothing ill about calling out a hated scammer.
Why haven't you paid back?

When do you plan on doing so?

Why is your Mother so stupid that she didn't teach you not to steal?

That sucks. I hope she's able to turn it around and recover.

I can't say I'm surprised but I'm aware that Steve's mental health is poor and it's all good.

Now if Tron said it I would be devastated, but tron won't cause he is not mentally ill.

I also realize it's the internet and people post cowardly and mean things. Saul Good man.

Attachments

• 7642E26C-1B95-466C-B901-2030F52993CF.png
    7642E26C-1B95-466C-B901-2030F52993CF.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
You seem to have a selective memory,regardless it’s wrong to wish bad things on people but you don’t believe in karma

horrible news plommer.

sorry brother.

damn bone. sorry brother.

that ankle has to be as big as your calf.

ice / heat - repeat

head from wife

good as new

At first glance of the pic, not knowing that was Boner since it is Plommer's thread, I would have guessed IAG sent someone to take him out but missed and only got his ankle/foot.