Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,805 Views
I smoke thighs in my pellet grill then reverse sear at 900F in my searbox.

good eatin

its been 5 months of eating healthy and exercising and TODAY I received my first

"wow, you've lost weight"

"looking good!"
from a neighbor who stopped his car on the way past me (while walking my mile) to tell me so.

feelsgoodman

:betplom:

its been 5 months of eating healthy and exercising and TODAY I received my first

"wow, you've lost weight"

"looking good!"
from a neighbor who stopped his car on the way past me (while walking my mile) to tell me so.

feelsgoodman

:betplom:
Good thing that neighbor has never lent you crypto.

HEY OHHHHHHHH !!!

it was on a tee I had to KNOCK IT OUTTA THE PARK, pally!

:highfive:

Good thing that neighbor has never lent you crypto.

HEY OHHHHHHHH !!!

it was on a tee I had to KNOCK IT OUTTA THE PARK, pally!

:highfive:
Keep tellin yourself that pal.

mutherfuckers.

got a call from my dr regarding my recent CT scan. told me I have arthritis in my lower back (which was 100% of the bad news, all good otherwise). which explains the pain I've been experiencing daily in that area of my body for about a year now. never really thought about it but it makes sense, every time i sit in my computer chair I cant get very comfortable as the pain is noticeable. so i usually sit in a recliner i put in front of my computer. no pain while in a slight reclining position.

know i know exactly why thanks to my CT scan.

death is on the horizon. but cancer has been ruled out completely. as of this exact moment I am totally and completely cancer free.
i don't think arthritis is terminal. so i won't die from that.

07638395c98db63366fcde06f6e06cfb.png

Last edited:
BAT
Basic attention token

get some!!
Almost doubled since you mentioned BAT,hopefully you bought some lol
Are you ever right about crypto?

Almost doubled since you mentioned BAT,hopefully you bought some lol
Are you ever right about crypto?
ever right about crypto? ouch pal, now that hurts. the fact you doubled up also hurts. not nice dingo, not nice.

Next thing you gonna tell me you won the fucking lottery or something.

I am healthy as a horse currently, eating healthy, exercising, losing lots of weight, no cancer, no serious health issues, just the usual getting older stuff. karma gonna have to wait a while. satan too, the plommer is burning in hell party gonna have to wait a while as well.

Last edited:
Plommer ,Joey said you wore 44 inch pants or you asked him to buy you a pair lol.What you down to high 30’s

tungmun, I want to play with you pal, but you're awful at this. ask IAG for some help, you could use some

perhaps you could check out the secret zone and look for some bacon/eggs/steve posts directed towards me. he made an art out of calling me fat.

Most elite athletes can walk more than a couple miles plommer.Wasn’t trying to fat shame you as you obviously don’t have any shame in you.

Going for surgery March 23. Just got home from my pre-admission at the hospital. All I can say is that I have zero concerns. Every experience I've had with the local medical community has been very positive. Today I was booked in, interviewed, then had my vitals done, got weighed, had an ekg, they ran blood tests and they explained in detail the procedure to repair my umbilical hernia. They covered EVERYTHING! I got to talk to a nurse, blood technician and the anesthesiologist.
They went over my medications and my concerns (sleep apnea) etc etc etc.If I was nervous about the procedure before then I most certainly am not now.

Surgery this morning. Gonna get this fucker fixed.

I really wish I had not watched this video.